One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not What We Signed Up For (Evan/Elle/Riley/Matt)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Not What We Signed Up For (Evan/Elle/Riley/Matt) - Page 4 Empty Re: Not What We Signed Up For (Evan/Elle/Riley/Matt)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Riley smiles at him

Back to top Go down

Not What We Signed Up For (Evan/Elle/Riley/Matt) - Page 4 Empty Re: Not What We Signed Up For (Evan/Elle/Riley/Matt)

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Evan hugs her.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Not What We Signed Up For (Evan/Elle/Riley/Matt) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not What We Signed Up For (Evan/Elle/Riley/Matt) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Riley hugs him back

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Evan kisses the top of her head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Not What We Signed Up For (Evan/Elle/Riley/Matt) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not What We Signed Up For (Evan/Elle/Riley/Matt) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:36 pm

"Are you sure your happy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:45 pm

"Yes, I'm sure." Evan says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Riley nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:53 pm

"I really am." Evan says, giving her a reassuring smile.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:00 pm

"Okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Evan nods his head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:09 pm

"You can stay if you want, but it really ovious that they dont want me here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:10 pm

"I go where you go." Evan says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:14 pm

"Babe you havent seen them in awhile. So its okay I'll be fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:18 pm

"I can see them anytime, if you want to go...we can go." Evan says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 pm

"Evan I just wish things could go back to the way they were, but its hard when their not wanting to listen to anything. SO yes I'm going and you can stay here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:27 pm

"Rie, these things take time. Things will go back to the way they were but you and I can't force them. They both still care, I know that...they just have a lot to work through to get to that point. Don't take it personally." Evan says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:29 pm

"I'm not just miss my big brother, but I know I have to give him time. But I'm going to go see your parents for alittle while so stay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 pm

"Are you sure?" Evan asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 pm

"Evan...Look I'm seriously trying not to be so clingy to you. I have been doing good at not bitching at you when go out and hang out with Courtney. Please dont me feel like I'm keeping you away from hanging out with them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:46 pm

"Okay...I'll hang out with them." Evan says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:53 pm

"Alright." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Evan nods his head, walking back to the table.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:01 am

Riley walks to the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:30 am

Evan sits back down at the table.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 am

Riley gets to the car and gets in

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next