One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley) Empty The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Evan sits at a bench by the playground as he waits for both Nicole to arrive with Mike and Riley to come with Destiny and Matthew.

Neither of them knew much about the other and Evan decided that it was time to tell them what's been going on and for the kids to finally meet.

Looking up, Evan smiles a bit when he sees....

(Whichever one of you posts first. lol.)

Back to top Go down

The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley) Empty Re: The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:46 pm

"Evan!" Nicole yelled before she ran over and hugged Evan.

Mike ran behind her then smiled at Evan.

"Hey dad." Mike said.

Back to top Go down

The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley) Empty Re: The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 pm

"Hey Nikki." Evan says, hugging her back.

"Hey bud." Evan says, hugging Mike.

"Glad you two could make it." Evan says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Riley pulls up with Matthew and Destiny in the car with her. She gets out of the car and waddles over to the back door to get Matthew and Destiny out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:52 pm

"Well I love spending time with my Squishy...you still remember that nickname I gave you because you're so adorable I could squish you with hugs?" Nicole asked with a giggle.

"Dad I told Courtney yesterday that I'm going to wrestle just like you when I'm older." Mike said.

"Yeah I had a meeting with her yesterday, I can't wait to start our storyline." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:55 pm

"Yes, I remember you calling me squishy. Still not too found of that nickname." Evan says, laughing a bit. "I haven't had a chance to talk to Courtney. What did she have in mind?"

"That'll be great, maybe if your mom will let you...I can take you into the ring sometime." Evan says, flashing a smile at Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:56 pm

"Mommy, who is that with daddy." Destiny asked

"I dont know sweetie." Riley says looking over that way

Here we go again She thought to herself

Matthew goes running to Evan

"Dad! Mommy needs help." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:58 pm

"She's thinking of having us do an on screen relationship, it should be fun since we have a ton of chemistry and that always makes great tv. And...I don't mind...he just can't go on the turnbuckles." Nicole said.

"Yay! Dad...come down here." Mike said pulling on Evan's pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:06 pm

"Yeah, it should be fun." Evan says. "You're such a killjoy though, if he can't go on the turnbuckles that takes the fun out of everything."

Evan kneels down next to Mikey before seeing Matthew.

"What's going on?" He asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 pm

"Mommy is having trouble with Destiny." Matthew says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:08 pm

"You're going to teach me the airbourne right?" Mike asked.

"Mikey I heard that and fine he can go on the turnbuckles but he's not learning how to do the airbourne until he's fifteen." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:18 pm

"What do you mean?" Evan asks.

"Yes, I'll teach the airbourne....but we'll keep that between you and I." Evan says.

"You aren't being fair Nikki."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:19 pm

"Destiny wants to be carried and mommy is pregant with MJ." Matthew says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:19 pm

"Yes I am...Squishy." Nicole said with a smirk.

"You're the best dad ever." Mike said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:28 pm

"No you aren't. You wouldn't know if we did it anyways." Evan replies.

"Aw, thanks Mikey." Evan says, smiling at him.

"Matthew, tell Destiny that she needs to do mommy and daddy a favor and walk over here. I have something important that I need to tell you guys." Evan says to Matthew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:30 pm

"You can't lie to me Evan if I asked him if you taught it to him you would tell me in seconds." Nicole said.

"You're welcome." Mike said before he hugged Evan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Matthew nodded walking back over to them

"Destiny, daddy says you need to walk over there because he has something important to tell us." Matthew says

"Fine." She mutters walking towards Evan

Matthew grabbed Riley's hand

"Are you okay mommy? MJ giving you trouble?" Matthew

"I'm fine Matthew. Just tired and MJ is kicking alot." Riley says

Mattew nodded as they reached Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:38 pm

"Bet you I could." Evan says, flashing a Nicole a smile.

Evan smiles at Mike.

"Uh Riley, I'd like to introduce you to my long time friend Nicole and my...son Mike. Nikki this is my wife Riley and my son Matthew and my daughter Destiny." Evan says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:39 pm

"You have other kids and a wife? How come you never mentioned them before?" Nicole asked in shock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:39 pm

"Nice meet you." Riley says not knowing what else to say

Destiny hided behind Riley

Matthew was in shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:42 pm

"I was going to get to that." Evan says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Riley went from not knowing what to say to being shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Nicole shrugged.

"Oh well, it doesn't matter." Nicole said.

She then remembered something.

"Oh yeah I went to your parents this morning and after spending two hours talking to them I got old pictures of us. There's a bunch I'll go get them, watch mini you." Nicole said with a chuckle as she ran to her car.

Mike looked up at Evan.

"Grandma said I look just like you." Mike said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Riley looks at Evan before walking towards the table and sitting down

Destiny follows her

Matthew stays close to Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:50 pm

"Grandma was right." Evan says to Mike.

Evan smiles at Matthew as he stands by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next