One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting The Assistant (Courtney, Evan, Nicole, and Khloe)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting The Assistant (Courtney, Evan, Nicole, and Khloe) Empty Meeting The Assistant (Courtney, Evan, Nicole, and Khloe)

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Courtney smiled as she held Jake in her arms then looked up when she heard the door open.

"Hey Court, how's Jake?" Nicole asked as she walked into the room holding Evan's hand.

"He's great, aw you two are so cute together." Courtney said as her smile widened.

"Thanks, I'm happy now with Nikki." Evan said with a smile.

"Good, I want you two to meet my new assistant Khloe. She should be here soon." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Meeting The Assistant (Courtney, Evan, Nicole, and Khloe) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting The Assistant (Courtney, Evan, Nicole, and Khloe) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Assistant (Courtney, Evan, Nicole, and Khloe) Empty Re: Meeting The Assistant (Courtney, Evan, Nicole, and Khloe)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Khole walked around looking for her bosses office. She couldnt believe that she had gotten lost and it was driving her crazy. Finally she came to the door that said Courtney Orton, Genreal Manager she let out a sigh of relief. She knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Assistant (Courtney, Evan, Nicole, and Khloe) Empty Re: Meeting The Assistant (Courtney, Evan, Nicole, and Khloe)

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:17 pm

"Come in." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Meeting The Assistant (Courtney, Evan, Nicole, and Khloe) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting The Assistant (Courtney, Evan, Nicole, and Khloe) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Khole opened the door and walked in

"Hi I'm Khole Anderson. I'm looking for Mrs. Courtney Orton." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Courtney stood up with a smile.

"That would be me, it's nice to meet you." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:23 pm

"Its very nice to finally meet you too." Khole says "I'm so sorry that I'm late. I got lost trying to find your office."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:28 pm

"It's fine don't worry about it. These are my friends Evan and Nicole and this adorable little baby is my son Jake." Courtney said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you." Evan and Nicole said a the same time.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:30 pm

"Nice to meet you guys too." She says with a smile

"He is very adorable." Khole says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:34 pm

"Thank you, please take a seat." Courtney said as she sat back down.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Khole nodded as she sat down on the couch

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:41 pm

"So what made you interested in being my assistant?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:47 pm

"Well I have always been interested in being an assistant. I was the assistant of the biggest top model of our day, but wrestling has always been my favorite past time. So when I heard that the Genreal Manager of Raw was looking for an assistant I jumped at the oppuritunty. Plus I love your music." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:49 pm

"Thank you and I'm happy to have you here. Your resume was very impressive and you seem really sweet." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:51 pm

"Thank you. Coming from you that means alot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:55 pm

"You're very welcome." Courtney said with a smile.

She looked at Jake then looked at Khloe.

"You know with Randy and I working a lot you're going to have to babysit our kids from time to time so how about you hold Jake so he gets used to you." Courtney suggested.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Khole looked a little nervous

"If your sure about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:03 pm

"I am, don't worry I trust you." Courtney said before she stood up and gently handed Jake to Khloe.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 pm

"Okay." Khole says as she gently took Jake into her arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Courtney smiled as Jake stayed asleep.

"Told you there was nothing to worry about." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:12 pm

"I just never held a baby before." Khole says as she watches Jake sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:14 pm

"Well now you have. I was nervous too when I was holding my best friend's kid when he was born, he was the first baby I've ever held." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:24 pm

"It actually feels weird, but I guess once I get use to holding him it will get easier for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 pm

"Yeah, you'll get used to it." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Khole nodded

"So what would like me to do first Mrs.Orton?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Courtney took Jake back then put him in his stroller to sleep.

"Um...well actually I don't really have anything to do here. Want to go get something to eat?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next