One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Meeting! (Courtney and Miley)

Go down

First Meeting! (Courtney and Miley) Empty First Meeting! (Courtney and Miley)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:55 am

Miley was walking around backstage. She was getting a tour by Vince since she had told him about being interested in becoming the ring annoucer. As she was walking she bumped into someone.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." She says helping her up

Back to top Go down

First Meeting! (Courtney and Miley) Empty Re: First Meeting! (Courtney and Miley)

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 am

"It's okay...you're the new announcer right?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
First Meeting! (Courtney and Miley) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Meeting! (Courtney and Miley) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

First Meeting! (Courtney and Miley) Empty Re: First Meeting! (Courtney and Miley)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:07 am

"Yes. I'm Miley Jenner." She replies

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:08 am

"I heard you are a fan of my music." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
First Meeting! (Courtney and Miley) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Meeting! (Courtney and Miley) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:10 am

"I'm a huge fan. I listen it to so much and it help me become the best singer that I could be." Miley says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:11 am

"And then start working for the WWE?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:13 am

"Yes ma'am. I've always looked up to Lillian as the best annoucer." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:16 am

"Uh huh or you're just trying to copy every move I make. Best singer in the world? No you're voice sounds like you have a cold every time you sing. Then all of a sudden you want to work for the WWE? I become a singer then take a job in the WWE. What kind of bull shit is this? Biggest fan, more like biggest stalker and copycat." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:18 am

Miley just stood there not knowing what to say

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:20 am

"And now I hear you have Elle as your stylist. Copycat move once again. What are you trying to do? Relive my life?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:22 am

"For one I had no idea that Elle was your stylist. My new Manager Dana Coleman hired her. Two yes your music insirpaired me to become a singer. No I dont want to relive your life because I dont even like Randy Orton. My favorite wrestler just happens to be Ted DiBiase." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:25 am

"A Legacy member of course. Plus it seems like you are since you become a singer and then out of the blue decide to work for the WWE. I didn't do it out of the blue. I worked my butt off to be a diva and I loved this business when I became a singer and I still did and do when I became the GM. What's your story huh? Courtney Orton becomes GM I must work in the WWE to copy and stalk her." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:27 am

"Honey if I wanted to stalk you I would have already done. I like Ted before he was in Legacy. Like I said before Lillian was the reason why I wanted to become a ring annoucer." Miley said

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:30 am

"Sure I'm sure that's the reason or you just want to copy everything I've done in my life except be with Randy. Become a singer you did that, have Elle as my stylist you did that, and work for the WWE you did that. What's next? Have a kid, get married, then have another kid?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:32 am

"No. If you must know I have no intentions on getting married, but I do have a kid that I gave up for adopiton." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:09 pm

"Another copycat move. A kid before getting married. You gave it up for adoption? Your manager probably told you to do that so you could have one thing to say to claim you aren't just copying me." Courtney said.

"Vince can I have her folder please to read her biography?" Courtney asked.

Vince nodded and handed Courtney the folder.

"Just like me, just like me, just like me." Courtney said.

She handed Vince back the folder.

"I think that settles it." Courtney said.

"Miley actually now that I think about it we have enough announcers in the WWE." Vince said before he walked off.

"You are pathetic. Find a new job and don't think about singing. Best of both worlds? Seriously? What a load of crap." Courtney said before she walked off.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down