One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Legendary!!!! (John/Elle)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Making Legendary!!!! (John/Elle) - Page 7 Empty Re: Making Legendary!!!! (John/Elle)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:36 am

"Its what everyone wanted. And even if I did change you wouldnt trust me Elle. Its for the best." John says not looking at her

Back to top Go down

Making Legendary!!!! (John/Elle) - Page 7 Empty Re: Making Legendary!!!! (John/Elle)

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:39 am

"So, because it's what everyone wanted you to do and you don't think I trust, you cheat on me again with Bree and decide to divorce because you think it's better for me." Elle said. "Wow John, I really wanted this to work, that's why I stuck with you for all these years."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Making Legendary!!!! (John/Elle) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Making Legendary!!!! (John/Elle) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:40 am

"You sure have a funny way of showing it Elle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:41 am

"You didn't even get it another chance before you went and screwed it all up gain." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Making Legendary!!!! (John/Elle) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Making Legendary!!!! (John/Elle) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:43 am

John shrugged

"Just to let you know I have to go to court for beating the hell out of DiBiase."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 am

"Why should I care? You're divorcing me, remember?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:47 am

"Dont act like you didnt want it Elle. You were keeping the papers around for some reason. Oh that is right to throw it up in face when I didnt want to listen to you." John says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:50 am

"I didn't want this, I never wanted this." Elle said. "I've always loveed you John and you fucking know that. I haven't touched those papers since the last time you brought them up."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:56 am

"Yeah you did. To your friend pshyco

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:57 am

"John, Ive always been against divorcing you whether Courtney wanted me to or not. You're the love of my life, I wouldn't want to let you go." She said
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:01 am

"Then why does everyone inculding you hold things over my head?" John asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 am

"I haven't held anything over your head since we went to counseling." Elle said. "I told you I would fight for you and I did, for years...you're the one that gave up on us."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:06 am

"I never gave up. I'm just tired of having to hear from everyone that I'm not right for you and the kids. This is hard on me because I love you and those kids more than anything, but you knew after the trip that I was going to be doing this movie and you also knew that I wasnt going to be in Florida for four months so I dont understand how I was suppose to be the one talking to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:12 am

"And you know that I'm balancing working and raising the kids. I never got on you about calling me because I get that we work. I just didn't expect that this would be happening." She said. "And I'm tired of you blaming my friends for this, cause they have nothing to with this. I ignore them and so could you. You made this decision to do this, ot them."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:15 am

John nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm

"You are such an ass." Elle said as she tried not to cry.

"I'll try and get everything out of the house by the time you finish filming." Elle said as she got the babies stuff together. "Other than that, you know how to contact my lawyer if anything comes up with the divorce. And I hope that whore was worth it John." She added as she called Anthony.

Anthony walked out of the backroom and headed out of the trailer with Elle behind him with the twins.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:43 pm

John shrugged

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:03 am

Elle walked off of the set.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:07 am

John sat down in his tarilor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 am

Elle got to the car and put the twins in their car seats.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 am

John continued to sit there texting Bree

I told her

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:20 am

How did it go?
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:27 am

Not Good, but we're threw. She is going to have her stuff out of the house before I get back from doing this movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 am

I would say I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not. That bitch deserves this.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 am

Yeah...Where are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next