One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:58 am

Be there as soon as I can
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:59 am

okay

"Your in for it now Britt." JOhn said

"John I swear to god if you let her in here near me I will call Kyle and he will hurt you." She said

"Right. Kyle is probably up Elle's butt at the moment with his brother who is my best friend." John said

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:04 am

Bree got in her car and drove towards the studio.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:06 am

"Doesnt mean he wont hurt you." She said

"Yeah that is the problem. Elle wouldnt let him hurt me just like she wont let Orton." John said "So now you just going to have to deal with Bree and I."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:10 am

Ten minutes later

"Someone ask for me?" Bree said as she walked into the studio.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:12 am

John smiled

"I did." He said

Brittiany still against the wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:17 am

"I find it funny how scared she wants to act now, but she's the first one to open her fucking mouth when no one asks her to." Bree said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:18 am

"Well I did start it with her." John admittied

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:29 am

"Not the point, she needs to learn when to shut the hell up. I'm tired of her shit." Bree said
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:30 am

"Well then teach her." JOhn says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:36 am

"Hmm....where should I start." Bree said as she grabbed a handful of Brittiany's hair and slammed her face into the wall.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:37 am

Brittiany's eyes shut when her head hit the wall

John smiled

"Oh Bree do you think we should call Kyle and let him hear this?" John asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:43 am

"And let him come to her rescue...? Hell no." Bree said before she threw Brittiany on the ground and kicked her in the stomach. "I want this bitch to suffer and what a better way to do it by me kicking her ass while her boy toy is doing something or someone else."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 am

"Aww...Bree you take the fun out of everything. You actually think he would get threw me?" John asked

Brittiany was holding her stomach tight

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:38 pm

"It's not worth the risk of the other Orton coming. So..no, Kyle's left out." Bree said. "Sorry for taking the fun away though babe, I'll make it up to you later."

She looked down at Brittiany before she picked her up and slammed her down on a table.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 pm

"Yeah...Well I'm sending a picture text to him once your done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:34 pm

"Uh huh.." Bree said as she kicked Brittiany to the floor again.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:36 pm

John continued to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Bree hit Brittiany with a chair and then threw Brittiany's phone against the wall. "Try calling for help now bitch." She said.

"She's out and now I'm bored with her useless ass." She said as she stepped on Brittiany as she walked over to John. "Can we go have some real fun now?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:43 pm

"Yeah, but let me do this first." John said taking a picture and sending it to Kyle, Randy and Elle

Shouldnt leave her alone like that. John and Bree

"Now we can go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:46 pm

"Good, let's go." Bree said as she grabbed his hand and walked out of the building.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 pm

John walked out with Bree

Brittiany was laying in the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 pm

"That was fun babe. Thank you." Bree said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:51 pm

"Your welcome. Just waiting on a reply from the three that say they care about all of their friends." John said

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:52 pm

"Who cares about them...I don't." Bree said as she pushed John against the car and ran her hands down his chest. "We have better things that we can be worrying about."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next