One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:44 pm

"Why? You could ask her since she lives with you." John says

Back to top Go down

Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:03 am

"Because I'm asking you. Elle hasn't told me a thing...obviously." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:05 am

"Why would care about it anyways?" He asked "Your getting what you wanted."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 am

Randy rolled his eyes.

"The fact that you're doing this cause you think this what I want proves to me that you are an idiot." He said. "You don't divorce someone, especially someone who you're in love with, because everyone else wants you to."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rolling Stone Shoot!!! (John/Randy/Brittiany) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:16 am

"I'm tired of hurting her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 am

"And so you decide to make it easy for her to agree to the divorce by sleeping with Bree?" Randy asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:26 am

"I kissed Bree ass. Didnt sleep with her." John says "I told Elle everything and told her that I had sent them in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 am

"You may have not slept with her, but it seems like you're staying with her." Randy said. "So, you made the decision for Elle and caught her off-guard with the divorce even though it's the last thing she wanted."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:33 am

"I made the decision that I thought was best for the both of us. Bree had nothing to do with it. I made this decision after our trip." John says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 am

"Did you think about Elle or the kids? You do realize that you really are the only man she's ever really loved and then you do this to her." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 am

john shrugged

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 am

"What the fuck has gotten into you?" Randy asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:40 am

"Everything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 am

"Like?" He asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 am

"the fact that I cant make her happy anymore. I keep hurting her more and more everyday. My kids hate me. I dont need to do this to her anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 am

"Why don't you try to fix it instead of running away from the issue." He said. "Elle was willing to work on it, that's why she went to counseling and dealt with everything else."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:49 am

"I dont know if I can fix this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:52 am

"You just don't want to, you gave up because you're a coward." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 am

"No I want to, dont know if I can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:57 am

"If you wanted to, you wouldn't have done what you did." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 am

"At the time I thought I was doing her a favor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:04 am

"By being a bigger ass than what you already are? Oh yeah, that was a brilliant idea." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:09 am

"Shut up. You know your an ass too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:14 am

"I'm not divorcing my wife nor am I hooking up with my wife's sister." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:15 am

"No, but you know they are going to think your a bigger ass for hanging around with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next