One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bigger Injury Brings Love Back!!! (Bree/Elle/John)

+2
Elle Cena
John Cena
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

A Bigger Injury Brings Love Back!!! (Bree/Elle/John) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Bigger Injury Brings Love Back!!! (Bree/Elle/John)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:39 am

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked

Back to top Go down

A Bigger Injury Brings Love Back!!! (Bree/Elle/John) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Bigger Injury Brings Love Back!!! (Bree/Elle/John)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 am

"I'm here in case you die, someone needs to be here to identify your body and I am you next of kin." Elle said with a smirk.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Bigger Injury Brings Love Back!!! (Bree/Elle/John) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Bigger Injury Brings Love Back!!! (Bree/Elle/John) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:46 am

"Go away. I dont need this crap right now." He said coldly

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

"Aw, am I suddenly supposed to care about how you feel or what you want?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Bigger Injury Brings Love Back!!! (Bree/Elle/John) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Bigger Injury Brings Love Back!!! (Bree/Elle/John) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:09 pm

"Get out." He yelled. "I didnt ask you to come here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Elle rolled her eyes.

"Don't have to listen to you either...last I checked, I was your soon to be ex-wife." She said. "Plus I enjoy sitting her and basking in your discomfort."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:37 pm

John rolled his eyes hitting the nurse call button

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:39 pm

"Uh uh uh, Johnny." Elle said. "I informed that I was your wife and a former nurse, you're stuck with me."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:45 pm

"why are you here Elle?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:49 pm

"Cause it's fun to watch you suffer." Elle replied. "Kind of helps me with the way you made felt when you left me for that skank. Though I doubt anything can hurt as much as that...but this will do."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 pm

"How did you know I was here?" John asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:51 pm

"The whore called." Elle replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 pm

"Why in the world would she do that?" He muttered

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 pm

"Cause she could care less about you, that's why." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:58 pm

John sighed laying there

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Elle sat down in a chair.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:09 pm

John turned his head away from her

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Elle propped her feet up on the edge of the bed as she sunk down in the chair a bit.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm

John felt so hopeless

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Elle pulled out her phone and went through it.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:14 pm

john turned on the tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Elle continued to go through her phone.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:19 pm

John started to watch Everybody Loves Raymond

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Elle started to text.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 pm

John rested his head against the pillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next