One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

First Night For A New Job (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:17 pm

"Damn man". yeah I think I might do that for a while". "or I can just enjoy my break"? she laughed

Back to top Go down

First Night For A New Job (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:21 pm

"Do what you feel you need to." Rai smiled at her. "You know we love you no matter what."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 pm

"thanks Rai, your the best". "is ted answering"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:25 pm

"No! God I swear if I didn't love that boy I would kick his butt." Rai said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Ted picked up his cell phone.

"Hello?" Ted said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :
First Night For A New Job (Everyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Night For A New Job (Everyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:27 pm

"Hey thats my Job". mickie laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:30 pm

"Finally dude. Holy Crap. Me and Mick are at the arena and she is hurt. Get your priceless butt here before I kick it." Rai said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:31 pm

mickie just laughed. Rai is very funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Rai stuck her tongue out at Mickie then flipped her off with a smile. "Ted did you hear me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:48 pm

"I think hes mad at you for calling his ass priceless".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:49 pm

"He's the one who has it written across it." Rai said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:51 pm

"my gosh , your funny Smile"
mickie was laughing so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Rai smiled. "Teddy Bear you know I don't mean it. Just get to the arena."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:55 pm

mickie waited in pain for ted to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Rai sat next to her and sang softly to help her get her mind off things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:00 pm

"man this sucks" "why did I have to get injured"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:02 pm

"I don't know. Why did I get prego right now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:03 pm

" YOUR WHAT"??!!!?!?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Rai looked at her. "Pregnant that's why I'm taking the ring announcer job instead of wrestling again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:07 pm

"yeah but you never told me you were pregant", "did you"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:10 pm

"I thought you knew. I'm sorry." Rai said as she hugged her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm

"its fine but CONGRATS". she hugged her back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:13 pm

"Thanks." Rai said with a smile. "Jeff is excited."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:15 pm

"I bet he is, and let me guess he wants a boy"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:18 pm

"He says he doesn't care as long as the baby is healthy. Personally I think he is secretly hoping for a boy." Rai said as she sat swinging her legs. "He is definitely a sweetheart when it comes to this whole thing though. Sometimes when I'm laying on the couch and he comes home he'll come and kiss me then my stomach and starts telling the baby about his day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next