One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

First Night For A New Job (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:30 pm

"Jeff is a sweetheart"! " I misss him"!

Back to top Go down

First Night For A New Job (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:35 pm

"You're not the only one. I want him back in the WWE." Rai sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:37 pm

"i feel your pain, teds on RAW while im here on SMACKDOWN"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Rai smiled. "Yeah but at least the two of you are happy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:43 pm

" why what wrong with you and jeff"? mickie was now concerned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:47 pm

"Oh nothing. He's just stressed about the baby and work." Rai said. "We're doing great. Sex life is definitely on the ups."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm

"oh okay you had me scared for a little there". " but yeah your lucky you have had sex"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:51 pm

"You and Ted haven't?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:53 pm

"nope". :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 pm

"How come?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:56 pm

"havent talked about it yet, but when i]I wannted to he had to go set up for proposing to me" "guess its not time yet" :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:58 pm

"Don't worry about it. Ted will probably surprise you and make your first time together very special. That's the kind of man he is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 pm

"yeah I hope soo". :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Rai smiled. "Trust me I've been friends with him too long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 pm

"haha, but yeah was Jeff your first.."?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:13 pm

'Yep. As you know me and him have been to hell and back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 pm

"yupp so you were a virgin when you met jeff"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:18 pm

"Yes. I was eighteen when I met him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

"awww" "tell me the story"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Rai smiled. "Um I just finished highschool and Dave brought me with him for the summer. I got lost back stage and literally ran into Jeff. As you know I am the shortest person on the roster besides Hornswoggle. Anyways I looked up and there he was. Blonde hair pulled back with touches of green. He had his guitar in one hand and he helped me up. When he asked me where I was going I was hooked. That Southern charm just got to me. He took me to Dave and when everyone went where I couldn't he would hang out with me. We started out as best friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:27 pm

"thats so cuuute". Mickie remembered that later that day Jeff couldnt stop talking about Rai" "your lucky you have jeff".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:29 pm

"You're lucky to have Ted. I'm glad you stopped dating jerks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 pm

"yeah me too" Mickie did date some jerks in the past, some had even hurt her physically. she was glad when randy introduced ted to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Rai smiled at her and then looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:35 pm

"geezz how long have we been talking"?. It was getting late , almost 8:37.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next