One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

backstage of smackdown.. (anyone)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

backstage of smackdown.. (anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: backstage of smackdown.. (anyone)

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:59 pm

"Sounds good to me. Just so you know my daughter Kayla is a big fan of yours so she might be a little starstruck." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
backstage of smackdown.. (anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100backstage of smackdown.. (anyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

backstage of smackdown.. (anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: backstage of smackdown.. (anyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:04 pm

"okay, and its fine kayla is a cutie". she missed hangout with her bestfriend and her family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Courtney nodded as they started walking out.

"I swear if I see Michelle McCool I might slap her." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
backstage of smackdown.. (anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100backstage of smackdown.. (anyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:10 pm

"I wont hold you back. after what she has put me threw, I just want to........." it was true mickie had hated Michelle McCool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:17 pm

"Kill her? I know I want to kill her too. You're like a sister to me Micks and anyone who hurts you deserves an ass kicking." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:18 pm

"awww i love you girl". she said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:20 pm

"I love you too." Courtney said as she hugged Mickie.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:21 pm

after they were done, they headed to Courtneys house. Mickie couldnt wait to see everyone again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Courtney got out of the car then walked up to the house and unlocked the door and opened it. She smiled at Kayla and Jake as they ran up to her.

"Hey cuties." Courtney said before she kissed them both on their cheeks.

"Daddy had to go to a signing so Grandma is here." Jake said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:25 pm

"Hey Jake, Hey Kayla, its good to see you guys ". she smiled. "they have gotten so big"!

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:29 pm

"I know. Kayla's three and Jake's two." Courtney said.

Kayla looked at Mickie in shock. She was her idol and she couldn't believe she was in her house.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:32 pm

"just wait till the baby comes along"."kayla, do you want an autograph"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:34 pm

"Yeah." Kayla said softly.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 pm

after giving kayla a bunch of autographs and pictures it was time for mickie to head to her match "thanks for a great day Court"!

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:42 pm

"You're welcome. I'll see you later and make sure you look for my new album after I have the baby because it's going to be awesome." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:45 pm

"I will, Ill text you after my match okay"? she got into her car and left for the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Courtney nodded and waved.

Kayla immediately ran upstairs and turned on Mickie's cd in her room.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:50 pm

for tonight she was facing Laya. that bitch. during the match Mickie had hurt her left shoulder, though she got the pin. she went backstage to find Randy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:00 pm

"Is that who I think it is?" Randy teased when he saw Mickie walking down the hallway.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:01 pm

"hey its been forever dude"! it has been forever. "last time I saw you was 2 years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:04 pm

"Psh, I know. I haven't seen you in ages and you date a good friend of mine." Randy said, hugging Mickie. "How have you been?"
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 pm

"i've been busying, you know me". she hugged Randy Back. "and yes I am dating ted". "what have you been up to mister I dont answer my phone"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:11 pm

"I'm aware. That goon better be treating you right." Randy said. "Eh, not much just work and dealing with the kids."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

"he is dont worry, you dont have to go jackie chan on him". "and I went out and saw your wife today. Congrats on the baby" Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Ted smiled as he slipped around the corner and pulled Mickie into his arms. "Well hello there beautiful," Ted said.
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next