One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Adam kissed her forehead. "Come one princess daddy and mommy are here with you."

Back to top Go down

Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Destiny's eyes fluttered open slowly and she looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Adam smiled and pressed the button for a doctor. "Hey princess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Destiny glanced at the tube running down her throat then back at Adam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:29 pm

"Daddy called a doctor they should be here in a second to get that out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Elle and Randy sat down in the waiting room where everyone was at.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Destiny nodded as a doctor came into the room and slowly removed the tube.

Cheyenne walked out to the waiting room.

"She's awake," Cheyenne said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:25 pm

"So, she's okay?" Randy asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 pm

"We aren't qutie sure, she's not out of the woods yet," Cheyenne said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Randy sighed, nodding his head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 pm

"She'd like it i you came in to see her," Cheyenne said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm

"Sure." Randy said, getting up.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Cheyenne lead Randy to room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Jenna stood in the room writing stuff down in Destiny's file.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Randy walked into the room.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:36 pm

"Uncle Randy," Destiny said weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 pm

"Hey Destiny." Randy said, going by the bed.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 pm

"You comed to see me?" Destiny asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:42 pm

"Of course." Randy said with a smile.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Destiny smiled and coughed a little.

"I misseded you," Destiny said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 pm

"I missed you too." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:49 pm

"Why you no come see me no more?" Destiny asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:53 pm

"I'm sorry, I've been really busy." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Destiny nodded.

"It okay," Destiny said. "Hug?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Randy sat down and hugged Destiny.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next