One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting the new job and meeting the little sister

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 16 Empty Re: Starting the new job and meeting the little sister

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Courtney put Max in the car then helped put the bags in the trunk.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 16 Empty Re: Starting the new job and meeting the little sister

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Antony grabbed the bag with his jacket and helmet and put it in his motorcycle storage space. He then took his knife and attached it to his leg next to the clips on his leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Courtney put the cart in the cart storage then got in her car and started it.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Antony got on his bike and looked at Courtney. "Are you safe to get home or do you have other things to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:34 pm

"I'm going home." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:57 am

Antony nodded. "See you tomorrow boss. Just let me know if you need me night or day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:37 am

"Will do." Courtney said as she pulled out then drove away.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:14 am

Antony drove to his apartment. He stopped when he saw Rai. She looked at him. "Your my brother?" "How did you know?" "Vince talked to me." "I want to be a part of your life Raina." "Call me Rai and no problem."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Courtney got home then saw Dave and Candice standing at her door step.

"What are you two doing here?" Courtney asked.

"We wanted to hang out with you and Randy." Dave said.

Candice nodded with a smile.

"Well let's go in." Courtney said with a chuckle as she walked into her house with her two friends.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16