One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching Up With Family (Randy/Courtney)

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Catching Up With Family (Randy/Courtney) - Page 14 Empty Re: Catching Up With Family (Randy/Courtney)

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:32 pm

"Damn it!"

"...Justin...isn't...yours." Natalie muttered.

(It really is! I can't wait for the album either, it's going to be amazing!)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Catching Up With Family (Randy/Courtney) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Catching Up With Family (Randy/Courtney) - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Catching Up With Family (Randy/Courtney) - Page 14 Empty Re: Catching Up With Family (Randy/Courtney)

Post by Randy Orton Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:39 pm

"What!" Randy said, standing up almost immediately and stalking towards Natalie his eyes narrowing at her. "You're telling me that you almost ruined my fuckin' marriage and made me care for a kid that isn't even mine for all this time. I knew I shouldn't have believed you, you're nothing but a pathetic, lying bitch."

(I think I read that it's coming out in March, I am definitely gonna get it.)
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Catching Up With Family (Randy/Courtney) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Catching Up With Family (Randy/Courtney) - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:30 pm

"You should be mine, that bitch doesn't deserve you! Just look at it this way Randy I showed you it's much easier to be with me. Your wife is selfish and only cares about herself. Me claiming to have your kid and creating that abuse story only helped you realize that." Natalie said.

Her eyes widened when she realized she spilled yet another secret.

"Fuck!"

(Me too. I can tell it's going to be a great album.)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Randy's hand curled up into a fist and grit his teeth, trying to keep his composure.

"You psychotic bitch! I should've know better, I'm so stupid for thinking you changed. You never were good a person and this just proved it." He said, slamming his fist into a near by cabinet, that was nearby. "I'm through with you. Lose my fuckin' number, never come near my family again, and go play in traffic. I swear to god if you come near me, my kids, my wife, friends, or any of my other family, I make you feel so fuckin' sorry." He said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:23 pm

"Randy I only did this because I love you. Why won't you just give us a chance? I'm so much better than that whore!" Natalie yelled.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm

"Don't you get it?! I never loved you! Never have and never will! It was only a fuck to me when we were together and even then, I despised you. The only reason why I put up with you this time around was because of the kid" Randy said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm

"You still believed every word I said when I said it. You don't even know everything that really happened here when Courtney came over but you still believed me over your wife. You wouldn't have if you didn't feel something for me." Natalie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:02 pm

"It doesn't matter what she did! It's nothing compared to you. I only put up with you cause of the kid. If there was no kid, I would want absolutely nothing to do with you!" Randy said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 am

"Well then if I can't have you no one can." Natalie said as she opened a drawer near her and pulled out a gun then pointed it at Randy, a psychotic look in her eyes.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 am

"The hell, Natalie?" Randy said, putting his hands up defensively.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:06 am

Natalie thought for a while about what she was going to do. It then popped into her head if Randy was dead she could never have him. She walked over to Randy then quickly brought her knee up and low blowed him as hard as she could before she ran out the door and to her car. An evil smirk on her face as she got in and drove off.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:07 am

Randy grunted and keeled over, falling to his knees.

"Stupid...bitch.." He choked out.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:20 am

Natalie had her gun placed on the seat right next to her as she drove the twenty minutes to the house she was looking for. When she finally arrived she turned off her car slowly then grabbed the gun and got out.

"He's going to be mine, finally going to be mine."

She made her way up to the door then rang the doorbell. When the door swung open she lifted up the gun and fired it. Natalie watched the blood start to pour out of the open wound on her abdomen.

"See ya Courtney." Natalie whispered as she walked back to her car, leaving Courtney to lie on the ground.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Randy got up, muttering under his breath. He walked out of the house and got into the Hummer. He picked up his phone and called the house.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Inside the house the phone was ringing but never got picked up. Courtney was unconscious but her chest was moving up and down slowly.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Randy sighed, thinking Courtney was still mad at him. He started the car and made his way back home. He got back to the house about twenty minutes later and went to the door. He unlocked it and his eyes widened when he saw Courtney lying there with blood surrounding her. He rushed to her, his phone out as he dialed 911.

"Court, Court...can you hear me?" He asked as he knelt beside her to check her pulse.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Courtney continued to lie there motionless but was still breathing.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Randy picked up Courtney and walked out sighed, letting out a sigh when the ambulance pulled up. He put her in the back and got in as well before the ambulance rushed to the hospital.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:17 pm

A couple hours later Courtney was lying in a hospital bed. Doctors were able to remove the bullet from her abdomen successfully and said she would made a full recovery. Right now she was just sleeping.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Randy was beside Courtney's bed. He didn't need to do some huge investigation to know how did what they did to Courtney. He called up the security people who did the house and asked them to retrieve the video footage from the security cameras so that they can have evidence against Natalie.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:39 pm

After a few minutes Courtney moved her head to the side and moaned as she started to wake up.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:43 pm

"Court." Randy said, his attention immediately on her when he noticed her move.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Courtney moaned again before she opened her eyes and looked around. She noticed Randy then smiled a bit.

"Hey." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 pm

"Hey, glad to see you awake." Randy said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:11 pm

"You believe me now that, that bitch Natalie is a psycho?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next