One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla)

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 20 Empty Re: First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla)

Post by Randy Orton Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 am

Randy looked at Courtney and shook his head. "And how's that? Has he put a roof over your head, supported you during your career, helped you raise three kids, and been with you through everything, including your psycho dad? No, he hasn't. You're sounding real selfish and ungrateful right now, Court. If he treats you so much better, than I guess you don't need me then, why don't you go sleep in his bed, since I obviously treat you like shit."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 20 Empty Re: First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla)

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:18 am

"I left. I couldn't go through with it because I love you and I love our family. I'm sorry, it was stupid to do. Really, really stupid. I've been feeling guilty ever sense it happened, I didn't want to tell you." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:28 am

"Whatever Court..." Randy said, walking out of the room and heading downstairs. He was furious, he couldn't even be in the same room as her.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 am

Courtney just buried her face in her hand as she cried. She couldn't belive she just screwed up her marriage.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:38 am

Randy walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of beer, he slammed the door to the fridge. He walked into the living room and sat down on the couch before he took a long sip of the beverage.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:43 am

Courtney got out of bed and slowly walked out of the room. She stood at the top of the stairs not knowing whether to give Randy some space or not. Would she help their marriage by trying to talk to him or would he just get even more pissed at her? Courtney sighed to herself before she sat down on a step.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:58 am

Randy stared blankly at the t.v as he continued to sip his beer. He didn't want to think about it cause he'd probably go off, either killing the guy or possibly punching a wall or something. It was better to just sit here and drink.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:21 am

Courtney got up from the step a few minutes later then walked back into the bedroom. She got into bed then lied down.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:26 am

Randy got up to get another beer. He figured the more he drink, the easier it would be to go to sleep.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Courtney just stared at the wall as she wiped away tears that were falling from her eyes. This had to be the dumbest thing she's ever done and she didn't know how she was going to fix it.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 pm

The beer wasn't working to the degree or effect that he needed/wanted it to be. A harder form of liquor would probably help subside how he was feeling cause the more he thought about it, the more he tensed up and with the little bit of alcohol mixed in his system, only made him angrier.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Courtney got up out of bed and thought Randy would start binge drinking since that usually did that when he was angry. She might face a whole lot of screaming but it was well deserved, she just needed to get him to stop drinking. Courtney walked downstairs slowly then walked into the kitchen to see Randy grabbing more to drink.

"Randy...I think you should stop drinking." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:14 am

"And I think you should leave." Randy said, his voice monotone. He didn't even turn to face her.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:34 am

Courtney looked at Randy in shock.

"What?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:14 pm

"You heard me." Randy said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:50 pm

"You can't really expect me to really pack up a damn suitcase and leave the house in the middle of the night." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 am

"As many times as you've kicked me out of the house or sleep on the couch for absolutely nothing, damn right I do. Doesn't feel too good, huh? Not being trusted, feeling like you're scum, or the fact that just looking at you disgusts me." Randy said with so much venom in his voice. "Well, now the tables have turned Courtney and all I can think is your such a fuckin' hypocrite for getting at me all these years for no god damn reason and then you go out of your way to destroy everything."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:41 am

"Randy..." Courtney paused and just closed her mouth. She was going to apologize again but it felt like the word "sorry" meant nothing anymore. She could say it over and over again but it wasn't enough. She swallowed hard then opened her mouth to speak again.

"I never meant to hurt you or do this to our family. I love you with all of my heart and that's never going to change. I'm not asking you to forgive me now because I don't deserve it but please don't throw everything we had away." Courtney said.

She wiped away the few tears that went down her cheeks then turned and walked out of the kitchen. Courtney grabbed a few of her clothes from the laundry room then stuffed them into a bag before she walked out the door hoping this wasn't the last night she would be married woman.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:42 pm

He wasn't really in the right frame of mind to process everything she had been saying. He just stared at her blankly as she talked, he saw her mouth move but it was as if no sound came from her. He shook his head lightly and walked upstairs to go into the bedroom.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Courtney got in her car and drove to the nearest hotel.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Randy laid down on the bed, knowing damn well sleep wasn't going to come by at all tonight.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:08 pm

When Courtney got to the hotel she got a room then took the elevator to her floor. She walked into her room and dropped her bag on the floor before she walked over to the bed then sat down on it. She buried her head in her hands as she shook her head.

Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Randy had been talking to John online, and they had discussed getting together for a drink. He needed to get the kids out of the house and told him they'd meet up the next night, after he dropped the kids off at his parents house, who agreed to keep an eye on them.

He hadn't talked to Courtney after everything had happened and he didn't want to. He was on the verge of exploding and he just needed to get how he was feeling out.

He pulled on a shirt as he walked downstairs and went to the living room. He took a seat on the couch as he waited for John to come out.

----

Elle was never one to leave her work for anything that didn't involve an emergency with kids. But with all that was going on with Randy and Courtney, she felt like she needed to be there for her, especially after how much Courtney had been there for her in the past. She had caught a flight down to spend the day with Courtney.

She figured Courtney could use a shoulder to lean on and maybe a little bit of distraction. She talked to the front desk and told them she was downstairs waiting for her.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm

John pulled up to Randy's house and parked his car in the driveway before getting out. He was more than pissed at Courtney for what she did to Randy then he probably should be. John has had enough of Randy getting most of the blame for everything only to get almost cheated on by his wife. It disgusted him to the point that he made how he felt public online. He shook his head then rang the doorbell and waited.

---

When she got the call from the front desk telling her Elle was waiting for her Courtney got up from the bed. She got dressed quickly and ran a brush through her hair. You could easily tell by her lack in care for her appearance Courtney wasn't all there. With the thought of possibly losing Randy on her mind it made her stop caring about herself, all she wanted was to be with Randy and make it up to him but it didn't seem he even wanted to try anymore. After getting into the elevator she pressed the lobby button and walked out when the doors opened.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Randy got up, sticking his wallet in his pocket and grabbing his phone. He took the keys off the table and went to the door. He opened and nodded at John. "Thanks for coming, man." He said.

---

Elle blinked and stood there almost in shock as she looked Courtney over, not believing it was the same person. "Oh my..." She said before she walked up to Court. "I'll take it you're not up for going out...at least not right now."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next