One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla)

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 21 Empty Re: First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla)

Post by John Cena Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:30 pm

"You're welcome. How are you doing?" John asked as he turned to walk to his car.

--

Courtney shook her head.

"Not really." Courtney muttered.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 21 Empty Re: First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla)

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:00 am

"Like I want to kill somebody." Randy said, locking the door before he followed John.

---

"Aw, hun. Let's go upstairs, order some room service, watch a movie, and talk." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Day Of School (Randy/Kayla) - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 am

"Sorry all this crap is happening to you. You don't deserve it." John said, unlocking the car doors.

-----

"Alright...thanks for this Elle." Courtney said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:31 am

"Dude, I'm just pissed. I spend the entire relationship being accused of shit I've never even done and then she goes and throws herself at some dude to get me jealous. It's fucked up." Randy said, getting into the car.

--

Elle put an arm around Courtney and guided her to the elevator, pressing the button when they got their.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am

"I agree, she had no excuse to do what she did. You've spent so much time trying to make your whole relationship work, something you used to never do, and she just throws it away like it's nothing." John said with disgust as he got into the driver's seat of the car.

---

Courtney looked down, ashamed of herself as she allowed Elle to guide her into the elevator.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:06 am

"Exactly." He said with a sigh, running his hand over his face. "I'm just infuriated, man. I love her, but I have every damn right to be pissed off. I am over it, seriously...I am. I've been through to damn much with her for this to go down like that."

---

Elle pressed the button to Courtney's floor. She looked over with a concerned expression on her face. She sighed and when the doors opened, led Courtney out of the elevator and to the room.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:34 am

"You do." John agreed when Randy said he had the right to be pissed off.

He listened to his friend then looked at him as he pulled out of the driveway.

"So what are you going to do?" John asked.

---

"How could I be so stupid Elle? I may have just lost the greatest man in the world." Courtney said as tears started to form in her eyes.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 pm

"Psh...I don't even know." Randy said with a shrug.

---

"Court, we all make mistakes. Just give it some time, he'll get past it." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 pm

"Whatever you decide I have your back." John said as he started driving.

---

"What if he doesn't?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:12 pm

"Thanks man, I appreciate it." Randy said.

---

"He will, he just needs time to cool off." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:41 pm

"You're welcome." John said stopped the car in a parking lot of the bar and turned off the engine.

"I should find some girl to give you a lap dance." John joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

--

Courtney nodded as she put her hand into her purse and grabbed the key card. She opened the door then walked into the room and sat down on a chair.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Randy chuckled lightly as he got out of the car and walked to the bar. "I should but then she'd find out and find a way to turn this whole thing around on me. I'm not like her, I may get jealous, but I'm better than that..at least I am trying to be."

----

Elle walked over to phone and grabbed the room service menu. She called up the room service as she looked through the menu ordering fries, pizza, some wings, mini burgers, and shakes for both of them, figuring they could have a lot of food to pick at.

"So, you wanna talk?" Elle asked after she picked up the phone.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 pm

"You are. If you got overly jealous like she does that guy she almost kissed would be dead and you would be in a jail cell. I don't know how you put up with her sometimes." John said.

---

Courtney nodded.

"...I'm a real selfish bitch aren't I?" Courtney asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:37 pm

"Cause I love her, but that obviously wasn't enough." Randy said.

---

"No, you aren't...you're obviously confused." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm

"I just hope whatever it is she gets the hell over it soon because you don't deserve to be thrown into this all the time. I don't get why she can't just accept that you married her and you only want her." John said.

--

"I just...I just want Randy to make me feel special again and he doesn't. Sometimes it's like he rather have me on tour then have me next to him every night and it breaks my heart into pieces." Courtney said as tears started to well up in her eyes.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:03 pm

"Seriously, I am tired of this. It's annoying as hell, I've been trying to prove myself to her for year." Randy said.

---

"Court, what do you mean he doesn't make you feel special? What does he do?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 pm

"Have you both thought of couples therapy?" John asked.

---

"He doesn't do anything. The guy I was with made me feel more special than Randy has since I don't know when. He listened to me, he called me amazing, he...almost caused me to blush. I don't remember the last time Randy made me blush." Courtney said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:33 pm

"Uh...no, what the hell do we need to do that for?" Randy asked.

---

"Have you told him any of this instead of bottling it all up?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:36 pm

John eyed Randy.

"Are you kidding me?" John asked.

--

Courtney shook her head.

"It doesn't seem like he cares though." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:38 pm

"Uh...no." Randy replied.

---

"So...that's why you went over to the guy's place?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:50 pm

"You both have a shit load of problems in your relationship and you don't think you need some professional help?" John asked.

---

Courtney nodded.

"And because I got pissed at Randy. He said I get jealous whenever his attention isn't all on me so...I told him 'Let's see how you like it' then went to see Justin." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:01 am

"SHE is the problem, not me! SHE is the one that needs to talk to somebody." Randy said.

----

"Court..I get where you were going with all of this, but you know this wasn't the way to go about it. You should've just talked to him calmly." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:19 am

"Your marriage is falling apart Orton, you want to do something to save it or not?" John asked.

---

"Between when? Him spending time with Alexa or working?" Courtney asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:25 am

Randy shrugged. "Yeah..I guess."

----

"I get what you're saying, Court." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:36 am

"Nothing is going to get fixed unless you both are willing to fix it. I learned that the hard way." John said.

---

"I love Randy to death, I really do and you don't know how much I regret hurting him. It's killing me, it really is." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next