One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering What If

4 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Wondering What If - Page 31 Empty Re: Wondering What If

Post by Randy Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:10 am

Opening the fridge, Elle looked around and grabbed the juice box. "Ah, well you ask and you shall receive." She said, handing the juice to John before grabbing the milk and butter.

"That's what I normally do, she's good at wearing herself out. She gets her stubbornness from me...sorry." Randy said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:25 am

John grabbed the straw off the side of the box then stabbed it through the whole before handing it to the little girl.

"Here you go Kayla."

"Thank you." Kayla said before looking at Elle. "You look different than I saw you last time."

"That's because she wasn't that far along last time you were at the arena." John said.

Kayla raised her eyebrow at John, not understanding what he meant.

"I think it's fair we share the responsibly for that, I can be pretty stubborn when I want to be too." Courtney said with a small chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 31 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:32 am

Looking back at John and Kayla, Elle couldn't help but chuckle lowly. Kayla's expression was too adorable. "What he means is, the last time you saw me my tummy wasn't as big. It's gotten bigger the closer I am to having John and I's baby. That make sense?"

"I refuse to agree with that in fear of you lashing out against me. You are perfect, babe." Randy said, kissing the top of Courtney's head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:42 am

"Ooooh." Kayla said with a nod. "You still look really pretty though."

Courtney turned her head to grin up at Randy.

"Now how are you, Randy Orton, afraid of little 'ol me?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:06 am

'Thank you, Kayla. You're quite pretty as well." Elle said, pouring the noodles into the water to cook.

"Maybe fear was the wrong word, but I'm smart, I know what to and not to say to my girlfriend." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:01 pm

"Thank you." Kayla said as she took a sip of her juice.

"Want to go play a game while the food cooks?" John asked as he looked at Kayla.

"Okay." She said before walking past Randy and Courtney to enter the living room.

"And it's a good thing you are." Courtney said with a chuckle as she pecked Randy on the lips.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:18 am

Elle glanced back at John and Kayla, smiling a bit. She was glad everything was working out so easily. Her attention turned back to the pot on the stove, mixing the noodles so that they'd cook properly. "So, how are we doing?" Elle asked, looking over at Randy and Courtney.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:05 am

"I'll be right back." Kayla said as she started walking towards the stairs.

"Uh...wait a minute. I think I should be following you." John said before he followed Kayla.

--

"Pretty good, though if I were you I'd mix some mozzarella cheese with the sauce the box provides. She won't eat it any other way." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:00 am

Randy was about to answer Elle when he caught John wandering off behind Kayla in the corner of his eyes. "Give me a second." He said before he trailed behind them to see what was up.

----

"Oh, got it. Thanks." Elle said, going back over to the fridge and taking the mozzarella out of it. "Never heard of doing this before."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:02 am

Kayla walked into her playroom then opened the closet and pulled out some dresses.

"I want to play dress up." Kayla said with a smile.

"Uhh...are you sure you wouldn't rather play a video game? Smackdown versus Raw maybe?" John asked.

"No. We're playing dress up."

---

"It just adds a little more flavor. Plus we both love mozzarella cheese." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:16 am

Randy leaned against the doorway of Kayla's room and tried not to laugh at the scene in front of him. Having some mercy on John he cleared his throat lowly to announce his presence. "Just go with it, John. Don't fight her, it'll only get worse."

---

"Hm, well I'd have to try this when I am done making it." Elle said, turning off the stove. She grabbed the drainer and walked over to the sink.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:09 pm

"Fine...I'll play dress up." John said, fighting the urge to groan.

Kayla looked over at Randy then picked up the Cinderella dress then ran over to him.

"Daddy you're playing too." Kayla said.

--

"It's pretty good." Courtney said before moving to the cabinets. "I'll help you set the table."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:52 am

Randy looked at Kayla and raised an eyebrow. "That's what John's here for, I...have to go help your mom and Auntie Elle, I was just checking on you two."

----

"Thanks." Elle said, adding and mixing the ingredients into the pasta.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Kayla glared up at Randy as she continued holding the dress up towards him.

"What happened to just go with it Orton?" John asked with a smirk.

--

"You're welcome." Courtney said as she grabbed some plates and cups then walked over to the table.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Randy shot John a glare and grabbed the dress from Kayla, muttering under his breath lowly.

----

When she was done mixing the macaroni, Elle walked over to the table and began to put spoonfulls of it onto the plate.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:37 pm

"Yay!" Kayla exclaimed before she grabbed the cinderella dress for herself and went into the bathroom to change.

"Is she going to throw a fit if we don't somehow fit into these dresses?" John asked as he stared down at the tiny yellow dress in his hands.

---

"That looks delicious." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:06 pm

"I hope not...cause we really can't, I don't think she thought about that." Randy said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I guess we should hope for the best."

----

"Thank you. Should we call them down now or let them finish up what they're doing up there?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:15 am

Kayla came back out then pouted when she saw Randy and John.

"Why aren't you guys in the dresses?"

John bit down on his bottom lip for a second before bending down so he was at the little girl's level.

"Alright Kayla, I'll explain. You see if we tried to get into those dresses they'd get ripped and then you wouldn't be able to play in them ever again. You wouldn't want that would you?" John asked, waiting for Kayla to shake her head before continuing. "I didn't think so. So how about you go find something else and I promise we'll be more than happy to wear it."

"Ooo! I know what to get!" Kayla exclaimed before running out of the room.

--

"Let's give them a few minutes. It'll give us a chance to talk." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Randy just let John handle the situation. I mean...that's what he was there for and in the future if John and Elle had more kids and ended up having a girl, he'd have to diffuse this type of situation as well. He had a small look of surprise that Kayla took what John had said so calmly, but when she walked off to go find something else for them, that's when he got a bit concerned.

"Why do I think what she's going to pick out is going to be a thousand times worse than what we just turned down." Randy said, shaking his head. "Oh..and good job with her by the way."

----

"Oh, okay." Elle said moving over to sit down at the table. She didn't want to show or make it known how much of a relief it was to be off of her feet for a bit. "So...what's up?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:04 pm

"Because it most likely will be." John said then turned to Randy with a smile. "Thanks. I was pretty nervous about becoming a father before I came here but I realized it's not as bad as my mind made it out to be. Sure there are going to be moments where I feel like my head's spinning but at the end of the day I'll have a son with the love of my life. That makes it all worth it."

--

"Um...well I've gotten closer to Randy, been taking care of Kayla, and I actually found some time to write more songs." Courtney said. "What about you? How's the pregnancy been?"
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:40 am

Randy completely understood where John was coming from, he too had been in that very position, but he was glad John was coming to ease with the idea of being a father. "You're finally getting it, Cena. You're finally getting it. It's a lot of times, but having a kid and being a father by far has to be the best experience there is in this world. I really don't think it gets much better than this. You'll be fine."

-----

"You've started writing again? How is that going?" Elle asked, her interested definitely peaking at the mention of hearing Courtney was getting into her music once again. "Um..not much besides being pregnant. John worries about me doing too much, so I've been getting ready for the baby around the house when he's not home and when he is and I'm confined to a chair all day, I've been sketching to waste time."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:13 pm

John nodded his head.

"This is the one time I don't mind admitting you're right because I know that you are. Thanks for helping me see that." John said, a sincere tone in his voice.

Kayla then came back into the room holding a small bag in her hands. When she was in front of both men she set the bag on the floor and pulled out a tube of lipstick.

--

"Pretty good, I don't know if it's going to go anywhere career wise but it certainly would be a dream come true if it did." Courtney said before letting out a chuckle. "I sympathize with you completely. You love that they care so much but at the same time you wish they would back off."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:39 am

"Are you getting all mushy with me, Cena. If you say you want a hug next, I will punch you right now." Randy teased, patting John on the shoulder. "You're welcome, man. Seriously, glad that I can be of some help." He added but then Randy's attention waived to his daughter coming into the room and pulling out the lipstick.

"Okay, it's time for lunch now, Kayla. And I suggest you put that makeup away before you mom finds out you took it." Randy said, he was not ready to be Kayla's canvas to play around with makeup.

----

"That's so great though.Whether or not it goes somewhere isn't the point, you're creating again and that's really good to hear." Elle said with a genuine smile. "Yes, I know. I love John to death for caring, but I don't need him breathing down my neck all the time. Like, even when he's gone, it doesn't stop." Elle added, shaking her head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:03 pm

"But John said you'd be happy with what I picked." Kayla said with a pout.

John sighed as he looked at Kayla, her pout made it hard to deny her what she wanted but this was going to have to be yet another lesson in parenting. Sometimes you just had to say no even if it made the child upset.

"Kayla, there are times in life where you have to understand that you can't always get what you want. I think this is one of those times." John said.

The little girl looked at John then started whimpering as her bottom lip quivered.

--

"Thank you Elle, I really appreciate you saying that." Courtney said, smiling back. "Maybe you should sit him down and tell him that he needs to back off some. You're grateful for what he's doing for you but sometimes you just need your space. If that doesn't work...well...try not to murder him."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Randy looked at his best friend, very impressed with how he was handling the situation with Kayla. But Randy knew his daughter wasn't just going to nod and agree to what John was saying. With a sigh, he didn't plan on giving into the little girl, but decided to negotiate in order to avoid a huge fit.

"Okay, how about this. We go eat lunch and when you're all done, you can go do all of this with mommy and Auntie Elle. How's that? You'd have a lot more fun with them, then you would with us. Plus, they can dress up with you too." Randy suggested. "And we'll make sure you get ice cream for dessert."

----

"Maybe I should talk to him, but I don't want to be a nag. I mean...I'm glad he cares and I know he only wants what's best for me. I don't want him thinking I'm unappreciative of all that he's doing." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next