One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Break...Well Kinda (Courtney)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Break...Well Kinda (Courtney) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Break...Well Kinda (Courtney)

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Nikki pulled Courtney to a hug.
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :
A Break...Well Kinda (Courtney) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Break...Well Kinda (Courtney) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Engaged to Andy Biersack Xxx

Back to top Go down

A Break...Well Kinda (Courtney) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Break...Well Kinda (Courtney)

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:06 pm

"It's not that I'm not over it because it happened a while ago. Sometimes it's just hard to think about because I wish he would have been a different person, not a monster." Courtney said as she wiped away a tear.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
A Break...Well Kinda (Courtney) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Break...Well Kinda (Courtney) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:48 pm

"But look at the life you have now. A wonderful job and family."
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:11 am

Courtney smiled and nodded her head.

"Which I'm so grateful for. Like I said before my husband is like my hero, I don't know what I'd do without him, and my kids mean the world to me. I wouldn't replace them for anything. I love them all very, very much." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:05 pm

"See. For every negative thing that happens, it's completely countered by something positive...you got a lot of positives."
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 pm

"I know I do and I'm going to decide to be happier when I think about him now. Be happy he's gone and that I have a life as well as a family to be thankful for." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Sat May 05, 2012 9:04 am

"See! Brilliance!"

(Sorry! I've been studying my ass off for my exams!!)
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat May 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Courtney chuckled.

"Thanks for listening to me, it feels good to just talk it out sometimes. Now I can just be done with the pain." Courtney said.

(It's okay, good luck on your exams! Smile)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:22 pm

"I know how you feel. I used to get bullied a lot in high school, sent to hospital on a weekly basis for stitches or something. But hey, look at me now! All my old bullies are now like my biggest fans." Nikki said with a small smile.

(I'm so sorry! I've been visiting my older sister in Italy :3)
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 pm

"Wow...I'm so sorry you had to go through that but good for you for turning it into something positive." Courtney said with a smile.

"If I were you they would be the last people I hand out free tickets to though." She joked.

(No problem, I hope you had fun! Very Happy)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:17 pm

"It all made me stronger and gave me the confidence. So they did the opposite of what they initially wanted to do." Nikki laughed.

"No they will never get free tickets! I remember at our last gig a group of them came up to me and were like 'Oh my God! Nikki! I knew you'd get to this status in life! I've always loved you girl!' and I was like, 'Didn't you put me in hospital several times?"

(I did it was lovely Smile)
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:25 pm

"I'm glad you were able to make them look like fools. They certainly deserve it after the hell they put you through." Courtney said. "I hate fake people who act like they're your best friends just because you hit it big, it's rather disgusting."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 pm

"It really is. It's like after all the hell you put me through, all those hurtful names you called me and now you're the ones screaming my name and begging for autographs and photos. It's rather comical." Nikki said.
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:35 pm

"I agree. Who needs them though? I think you're pretty well off without them." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm

"I'm very well off without them. It's funny when Olli gets involved. He acts like a father." Nikki laughed.
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:26 pm

"Well it's always nice to have someone who's going to have your back against assholes." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:44 pm

"It's why I'm lucky to have Andy. We've both had a similar past with the bullying and shit." Nikki replied.
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:05 am

"It sucks you both had to go through that but at least you have each other's support in that area and can relate to one another." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 am

"Yep. We are one messed up couple." Nikki laughed.
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:17 pm

"But a loving one and love is what's important in a relationship." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:24 pm

"100 percent."
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Courtney nodded.

"I feel really blessed when I look at my marriage. My husband literally could have had anyone in the world so the fact he picked me and has stayed with me despite my faults makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world." Courtney said, the smile still stretched across her features.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Van Monroe Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 pm

"That is so adorable. I feel like that with Andy all the time."
Nikki Van Monroe
Nikki Van Monroe

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:01 pm

"Sounds like we both have great love lives then." Courtney said, chuckling slightly.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3