One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Courtney Orton & Elle Cena Collabo

Go down

Another Courtney Orton & Elle Cena Collabo  Empty Another Courtney Orton & Elle Cena Collabo

Another Courtney Orton & Elle Cena Collabo  256h5s5
The newly turned twenty-eight year old fashion designer and stylist, Elle Cena, and her long time best friend, twenty-nine year old, Pop Princess, Courtney Orton, have teamed up once again. But this time in a non-fashion related venture. There has been a slight buzz/rumor going around, but it has finally been confirmed with the debut of a single and music video.

Another Courtney Orton & Elle Cena Collabo  Normal_Picture_83
Now before we reveal the video and song, Courtney's much anticipated music video for "Hold It Against Me",has finally debuted after teasing us for weeks and weeks. The song is the first single off of her upcoming album titled "Femme Fatale" which has been in development for the last two years and will be available for purchase and download in March of this year. The single debuted this January at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 with digital sales of 411,000, making her the second artist in history to have two songs debut at number one on the chart, after Mariah Carey. "Hold It Against Me" is Orton's second consecutive number-one single, giving her a total of four number-one singles in the U.S. And we must say, we love what we see and hear, and that Mrs. Courtney is looking and sounding better than ever. Take a look at the video below.

------

Another Courtney Orton & Elle Cena Collabo  28550592:jpeg_preview_large
Now as we previously mentioned about, Mrs. Cena and Orton have been in the studio together. Trust me when we say we were just as surprised as you were when we heard Elle Cena could sing. And yes, were skeptical, we all love Elle's taste when it comes to fashion, but music? Well, she proved all the doubters wrong when her vocals took over most of the mashup/remix of Courtney's song "Hold It Against Me" which also featured a bit of Adele's song "Rolling In The Deep". Elle's song is called "Sassy" and that she is. Elle's always had a unique and quirky sense of fashion and style which has made her a successful and notable figure in the fashion industry, and that uniqueness definitely shows in Elle's song and in her presence in the video. We must say this is a mashup made in heaven. Though there is no word if Elle plans on doing any followup songs after this. Check out the video below (video made by me).

Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Another Courtney Orton & Elle Cena Collabo  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Courtney Orton & Elle Cena Collabo  Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit