One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering What If

4 posters

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Wondering What If - Page 26 Empty Re: Wondering What If

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:06 pm

He could feel the light from the window on him which caused him to open his eyes a bit. When he saw how bright it was John quickly screwed them back shut and groaned. This is what he always hated about mornings. "Damn sun". He yawned then rubbed his eyes as he started to wake up a bit. Once his eyes were opened he looked around the room before his eyes set on Elle. John smiled at his pregnant girlfriend then sat up to kiss her on the cheek.

"Hey beautiful." John said.

---

Courtney was making breakfast as Kayla walked around the kitchen with her bottle in her tiny hands as she drank her milk. She knew Randy was going to be home soon so she wanted to prepare him a good home cooked breakfast knowing he'd like it after being on the road so much. When she heard the front door close than Randy's voice her head perked up and a smile spread across her face. She turned down the burners on the stove so the food wouldn't burn than chuckled as Kayla ran out of the kitchen before her.

"Dadda!" Kayla exclaimed with a wide smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Elle heard John groan and her attention shifted, looking over at him. She gave him a small smile when he woke up. "Morning, babe." Elle said, turning her head to kiss him on the cheek. "I didn't wake you did I?"

----

Randy heard the patter of small footsteps and smiled some. He bent down when Kayla came into view and scooped her up once she got up to him. "Hey sweetie." Randy said, kissing Kayla on the top of the head, holding her as he stood up. He walked further and smiled wider when he saw Courtney. "Hey beautiful." Randy said, bending down to kiss Courtney gently on the lips.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 26 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:20 pm

"No, the sun did. Your presence only gave me a better reason to wake up." John said.

---

Courtney smiled as she returned the kiss for a few seconds then pulled away.

"Hey, it's so good to have you back home. Kayla and I missed you like crazy." Courtney said
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:27 pm

"Smooth talker upon waking up. New record, Cena." She chuckled.

----

"I missed you both too, feels good to be home." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:59 pm

"I'm just that damn good." John said with a chuckle.

He then looked down at her belly and rubbed it gently before looking back up at Elle.

"How are you both this morning?"

---

"I have breakfast cooking in the kitchen, should be a couple more minutes. God knows road food isn't that wonderful compared to a good homemade meal." Courtney said with a chuckle.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:03 am

"Mommy's nervous and the baby seems to want to rest, it's been quite calm this morning. Thank goodness." Elle said.

----

"Sounds great, I'm starving actually. Didn't get a chance to eat." Randy said, heading towards the kitchen.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:24 am

John nodded then wrapped his arms around Elle and placed his hands on her stomach.

"That's good." John said, referring to the baby.

"You need to calm down though because the baby will be fine and so will you. There's nothing to worry about, trust me." He said with a smile.

---

"For the whole flight, geez. With your stomach I thought you'd go crazy." Courtney said as she walked into the kitchen and went back over to the stove to finish breakfast.

Kayla held out her bottle to Randy, as if she was offering it to him.

John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:33 am

Elle scooted closer to John when his arms went around her, nodding some. "I know..I know...I just can't help it. I just want to see the baby and hear how it's doing and finally find out what we're having. I want this all to be perfect."

---

"Bleh, it was red eye, so it wasn't like I was starving the entire flight." Randy shrugged before shaking his head at Kayla. "No thank you, honey. You can have it."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:55 am

"And it's going to be. We're going to see that we have a healthy and happy baby. Boy or girl I couldn't be happier to be able to share this experience with you. I haven't been able to be at many ultrasounds so being able to be there for this one really has me excited." John said with a wide smile.

--

"Well that's good then." Courtney said as she went to get the big serving plates to put the food on.

Kayla accepted Randy's answer as she went back to sucking on her bottle.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:06 am

Elle smiled, John's words calming her some. "I'm really glad you were able to make this appointment, I'd be a wreck if you weren't here..or well..more of one."

-----

Randy took a seat on the table, stretching his arms some. "How's Kayla been?" He asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:11 am

"I'm glad I was able to as well. You really need to stop being so paranoid babe, it can't be too good for the baby if you're always worrying." John said.

He was just as concerned and nervous as Elle was but for her sake he never showed it. She was worried enough and didn't need him to add more to it so he would say whatever he could to calm her down.

----

"She's been good, getting bigger everyday it seems. I can't believe she's almost one." Courtney said with a smile as she looked at Kayla sitting on Randy's lap.

Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:18 am

"I can't help it, I mean I really can't. It's not as bad as it seems, honestly. But I don't think I'd be completely worry free until the baby is here and in my arms. I'm just so happy and want it all to be perfect, that's all." Elle said.

----

Randy looked down at Kayla and smiled. "I know, it seemed like it was just yesterday that she was born. Can't believe it's been a year."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:32 am

John nodded, understanding Elle a bit more and feeling a less worried for her safety as well as the baby's. Not by much but at least he knew Elle wasn't stressing herself as much as he thought she was.

"Just try to smile and enjoy the pregnancy as well sweetheart. This is supposed to be one of the happiest moments of our lives not the one we worry the most about. Of course there are going to be times when we do but we shouldn't let it take over us, we'll regret it if we do." John said.

---

"I know, time sure flies by fast. Our little girl is going to be a big girl soon." Courtney said, putting some plates on the table before she went over to Kayla and tickled her a little bit.

Kayla burst into laughter, leaning back against Randy to support herself.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:51 am

"I am happy, I really am." Elle said with a sigh, understanding where John was coming from. This was just the first time in a long time everything in her life was going perfect and finally falling into place like she had always wanted. "Sorry if it doesn't seem that way, but I am. I promise I'll tone down the worrying and enjoy this."

----

"I know, I know. Her birthday is coming up, what do we want to do?" Randy asked, moving Kayla to her high chair so that he could eat.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:11 am

John kissed Elle on her cheek and gently rubbed her belly.

"No need to be sorry, I know what you went through in the past. I understand why you worry but if something happens I'm here for you. You don't know that anything will though so please smile more, I miss it." John said with a small chuckle.

---

"I was thinking a small party with just family and a few friends, nothing too big but just enough to make it special for her. You think that's okay?" Courtney asked as she filled cups with coffee then set them on the table.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:21 am

Elle put her hand over John's that was on her belly and gave him an appreciative smile. "Right..smile more, I will do that just for you, baby. I love you so much."

---

"I think that's more than okay, I think she'd enjoy something like that." Randy nodded in agreement
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:36 am

John smiled back when he saw Elle's beautiful shining smile.

"Thank you and I love you too, more than you'll ever know." John said.

---

"Great, I'll go out and buy everything later when I'm shopping with Elle for her baby." Courtney said with a smile.

She started filling her plate with food then looked down when Kayla dropped her bottle. Courtney grabbed the bottle then wiped it off before she looked at Kayla and as she handed it back to the little girl a soft smile appeared on her face.

"I sort of miss being pregnant, there's something really amazing about carrying a baby and knowing you're responsible for another life."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:45 am

Elle's smiled widened and she gently nuzzled John's neck. "Mmm...I'm starving, what do you want for breakfast?" Elle asked.

---

Randy filled his plate with food and immediately began to eat his food. Even though he always managed to maintain a healthy diet on the road, that didn't mean he didn't miss home cooked food. His attention shifted after what Courtney had said and his eyebrow raised curiously at her. Missing being pregnant? That was a new one. He could understand missing having a baby, but being pregnant...was that the horrible part of all of it?

"Being pregnant had you with mood swings, nausea, and throwing up all the time." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:57 am

"Yeah...but I could make it if you want or we could go out for breakfast. Whichever one you prefer. You always cook for me, you deserve a break." John said.

---

"And the childbirth, can't forget about that." Courtney said with a chuckle as she ate a piece of her food.

"But you know there's also feeling the baby kick for the first time, the ultrasounds, hearing it's heart beat for the first time, etc. There may be some negatives but there's also many positives that make the negatives worth it. Just look what came out of my first pregnancy, we have Kayla now."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:05 am

"You'd make breakfast for me?" Elle asked, somewhat surprised. "I'd like that a lot if you don't mind."

----

Randy nodded some, understanding where Courtney was coming from. "So...what you're saying is that you want more kids?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:19 am

John nodded although he wasn't all that sure of his culinary skills but he would try for Elle. It couldn't be too hard to make breakfast for them...could it?

"Of course, no problem at all." John said with a confident smile.

---

Courtney looked at Randy, trying to see if he was happy, unsure, or upset when he asked the question.

"...Yeah. I really wouldn't mind having more kids, I'd actually love it." Courtney said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:25 am

Elle was very curious to see how this would turn out and only hoped this wouldn't ruin her kitchen. "Okay, you don't have to do anything fancy, babe."

---

"Well...I think that would be nice to have more kids someday." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:36 am

"I'll make whatever you want me to, I promise...it will be good...I hope." John said.

---

Courtney smiled widely at Randy.

"Really? Of course not until after we get married, if we do, but you would really want to have another baby?" Courtney asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 am

"Doesn't matter what you make, we're just hungry." Elle said.

---

"I've always wanted a couple kids, so yeah, in the future I'd want more." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:53 am

"Okay, wish me good luck." John said before he got out of bed and went downstairs.

He walked into the kitchen then started looking around, trying to figure out where to to start.

---

"Glad we agree on that." Corutney said, her smile still on her face as she finished her food.

Kayla groaned as she started moving around in her seat, wanting to get out of her highchair.

"Alright honey hold on, let mommy do the dishes then you can go play." Courtney said as she stood up.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next