One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 11 Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:54 am

"Randy, you two fight like this all the time, she wanted you there. I even caught her looking outside the ring a few times looking for you. You know your like her big brother man." Ted said not knowing their relationship what so ever

Back to top Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 11 Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:54 am

"It's complicated Ted." He replies.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:57 am

"What is?" Ted asked confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:59 am

"She like me and I have feeling for her too, but I really care about Courtney. So right now Riley and I are kind weird at the moment." He says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:00 am

"Dude this is simply. Who do you feel a stronger connection with?" He asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:02 am

"Courtney and Riley knows that, but there's still a connecting there." He says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:03 am

"Who do you have more in common with?" He asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:04 am

"Both." He replies.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:06 am

"Who can you talk to more about your feelings and actually understands you?" He asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 am

"Both." He says, sighing.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:10 am

"Who do you picture spending the rest of your life with?" Ted asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:12 am

Randy's silent, not sure how to answer the question.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:14 am

"Randy dude, its smiply." He said

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 am

"No Ted, it isn't."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:17 am

"Why isnt it man?" He asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:20 am

"Because I love Courtney but in the back of my mind there's something that makes me want to give Riley a shot." He replies.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:22 am

"Well the only thing I can tell you is the samething you told me with the whole Jenna Maryse thing, try them both." Ted said

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:23 am

"Do you know who my girlfriend is? She'll kill me."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:25 am

"Do you know Maryse. Dude dont tell her just like you told me not to tell Jenna." He said

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:28 am

"Elle and John know, they'll tell Courtney if I don't."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:30 am

"You have blackmail on the both of them anyways. You were the one who brought them together when they were with Kimberly and Copeland." Ted said

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:31 am

"How long do you think that's going to work?"
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:32 am

"I dont know, but it will give you sometime." Ted said

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 am

"Is that really considered blackmail?" Randy asks.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 am

"Its consider something Orton so use it." He said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next