One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 12 Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:37 am

Randy sighs. "I don't know if I should risk it."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 12 Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:40 am

"Randy dude if you dont its always going to be in the back of your mind." He says as they both saw Riley and Maryse walking to the girls locker room

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 am

"And I do and then Courtney finds out, I lose my dick." Randy replies.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:43 am

"Dude I promise if you do it here she wont find out and you have to worry about me saying a damn thing." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 am

"So you want me to go into the lockerroom and screw Riley?" Randy asks.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 am

"if thats the way your putting then yes." He said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:47 am

"And what about Maryse or Cody?" He says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:49 am

"Dont worry about either of them I will keep them occuipied." He said "So what it going to be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 am

Randy sighs, running his hands over his head. "I don't know."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:54 am

"Dude look Maryse just walked out of the locker room and Cody is outside. I will get them out of here and you can do your thing." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:56 am

"I can't do that to her Ted." Randy says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:58 am

"Randy, dude I have seen the way she looks at you if you have talk to her first and then do it." Ted said "She wants you bad man dont let it pass you by."

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:59 am

"Damn it..." Randy mutters, conflicted.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:09 am

"What are you going to do?" He asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:10 am

"I don't even know and I feel like an idiot because of it." He replies.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:18 am

"Dude look she just walked out in a towel which means she is getting ready to take a shower. If that isnt I sign than I dont know what is." Ted said pointing towards Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:20 am

"Ted you are not helping." Randy mutters, watching Riley walk by.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:26 am

"Yes I am." He said "Maryse, Cody lets go get something to eat Randy and Riley will catch up." He said winking at Randy

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:28 am

Randy glares at Ted as they walk away.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:31 am

Riley walks back out of the locker room still in a towel looking for Maryse.

"Orton where did Marsye go?" She asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:32 am

Randy stares at Riley for a moment before replying.

"Uhh...they went to go eat." He replies.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 am

"Oh!" She says as she turned around and walked back to the locker room. Riley dropped her hair bows and didnt realize it. She shut the locker room down when Randy saw her hair bows on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:40 am

Randy picks them up, walking towards the locker room Riley just entered. Not bothering to knock he walks right in.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 am

Riley is standing in front of the her bag searching for her hairbows. She couldnt believe that she just losted them out of nowhere. She jumped when she heard foot steps behind she turned around just to see Randy standing there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:46 am

"Didn't mean to scare you, I found these." He says, holding out the hair bows.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next