One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 am

"You still mad twin?" Randy asks.

---

Elle rolls her eye and begins to walk away.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:50 am

Riley didnt say anything, but she tried to move, but couldnt

John ran up to Elle and pulled her to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:51 am

"Can you please talk to me?" Randy asks, letting go of her.

---

"I have nothing to say to you Cena." Elle says, sniffling from crying.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 am

"What do you want me to say Randy? That I forgive you for hurting my feelings to try and fight Cena." She asked with tears rolling

"Elle baby I'm so sorry. I was pissed at Orton. I never meant to hurt you." John says holding her tight to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:57 am

"I didn't mean any of that, I was just so caught up. I regret doing all of it, I never wanted to hurt you." Randy says.

---

"Well you did John, you let me walk out just so you can fight Randy and after telling me that you love me and really care about me." She says, crying.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:59 am

"You knew what you were doing Randy." She said walking away

"Babe what can I do to make it up to?" He asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:02 am

Randy catches up and stands in front of her. "You're right I did, but I didn't want to hurt you Riley. You have to believe me. How can I make it better?"

---

Elle shrugs her shoulders, her face buried in his chest.

"I don't know, I'm really hurt right now."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:04 am

Riley shrugges her shoulder still crying a little.

John bent down and kissed Elle's neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:06 am

Randy sighs and pulls Riley into a hug.

---

"Kissing me isn't going to make this better." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:07 am

Riley buried her head in his chest and cried.

John didnt pay attention to what she said because he knew she couldnt resist him

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:09 am

Randy rubs her back, trying to calm her down.

---

"John..." Elle says, trying to pull away but John would tighten his grasp around her.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:13 am

"Really dont like you right Orton." she says

John continued to kiss Elle"s neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:15 am

"I know and I deserve it." He replies.

---

"I'm still pissed at you." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:18 am

"What are you going to do about it then?' she asked

"Keep telling yourself that." he said

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:19 am

"I don't know you, you won't tell me." He says.

---

"It's not, you said you can live without sex if you fought with Orton, well so can I." Elle replies.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:22 am

"Randy its not for me to tell. You have to figure it out on your own" she says

"Babe have you looked at Orton? We didnt even fight." he says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:24 am

"You know I'm not good at this." He says.

---

"That's not the point! You made your choice, no live with it." Elle says, pulling away from him.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:26 am

"That is why you have to try Orton. Cause I'm not going to around fixing them for you." she says pushing him away and going after Elle

John looked at Randy. "What are we going to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:27 am

"He is such a jackass!" Elle says, when Riley catches up with her.

---

"Figure out how to make this better." John says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:37 am

"Tell me about it Orton wants me to tell him how to make it better." She says wrapping her arm around her friend

"How are we going to do that, when they wont even talk to us?" John asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:38 am

"John tried to make me forgive him by trying to get in my pants." Elle replies.

---

"You tell me how to make Riley feel better and I'll tell you about Elle." Randy says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:42 am

"god they such pigs!" she said

"Riley isnt that hard to figure out. Me I usually get her flowers or candy, but since you have Courtney I dont know if that is a good idea." John said

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:45 am

"I know!" Elle yells, furious. "They're unbelievable."

----

"If it'll work, I'll do it. What kind does she like?" He asks.

"And Elle is simple, never bribe her with sex. As much as she's nympho, when you get her pissed the easiest way to make it up to her is with a Oreos and a glass milk. Once she eats eat them apologize and let her know how you feel."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:47 am

"Do you want to kick their asses?" She asked

"Riley likes Lillies and candy is chocolate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:48 am

"Yes! I wan to so badly." Elle says.

---

"Got it." Randy says, nodding his head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next