One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting The Enemy's Brother (Courtney/Brendon/Maryse)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Meeting The Enemy's Brother (Courtney/Brendon/Maryse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting The Enemy's Brother (Courtney/Brendon/Maryse)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:07 am

"I have something planned, but I'm working with Jeff." He says

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Enemy's Brother (Courtney/Brendon/Maryse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting The Enemy's Brother (Courtney/Brendon/Maryse)

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 am

"Smart move." Maryse said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Meeting The Enemy's Brother (Courtney/Brendon/Maryse) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting The Enemy's Brother (Courtney/Brendon/Maryse) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 am

"I try to be smart every now and then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 am

Maryse nodded.

"I'm hungry." Courtney said as she grabbed a menu.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Meeting The Enemy's Brother (Courtney/Brendon/Maryse) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting The Enemy's Brother (Courtney/Brendon/Maryse) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:14 am

Brendon nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 am

"You know my friend Ashley hates her too." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:17 am

"Is she the one that dates Matt?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 am

"Yes she is." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:21 pm

"I dont blame her what so ever." Brendon says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 pm

"Me neither. I don't get why my friend Elle is still friends with Riley. She found out that John was cheating on Elle and instead of thinking about giving Elle a good day after all the crap she's been going through she kept trying to tell her about John cheating on her. Ashley had to pretty much throw Riley out to keep her quiet then Riley made a big deal out of not knowing that Matt and Ashley could be having a baby. I hope Ashley has a baby boy and names it Jeff." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 pm

"I dont know either, but from what I heard Bourne's sister Brittiany was the one who told her about it. This was told to me by Matt. HE said that he pretty much had Riley quit until Brittiany stuck her mouth into it and got stuff started. And if Ashley is pregnant with his baby she shouldnt be trying to fight. She should let someone else handle the problem." HE says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:30 pm

"Riley ran in an saw John and Elle then Brittiany showed up out of no where. Cody told me that. Riley even tried to tell me what happened but I thought she was lying. That bitch doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut. Ashley wouldn't listen to anyone. If someone wants a fight she would be the first one to throw the punch." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:11 pm

"Look just let me handle my baby sister. You just worry about bringing your baby into the world heathly and happy." Brendon says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:14 pm

"What exactly are you and Jeff going to do?" Courtney asked.

"Court don't worry about it, he has it covered." Maryse said as she flicked her hair.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:20 pm

"Maryse has a point. I have been planning this for a very long time and nothing is getting in my way of recking her life." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:30 pm

"I want to know what you and Jeff are going to do." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:34 pm

"We are going to make her go crazy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:37 pm

"By doing what?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:38 pm

"Making her believe that someone is stalking her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:45 pm

"That's crazy." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:46 pm

"I know it is." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:47 pm

"I kind of like it though." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:01 pm

"Glad you approve." He says smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Courtney smiled then looked back at her menu.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Brendon smiled back

"Dont you two worry about paying for this because I have it covered." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next