One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee) - Page 5 Empty Re: Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:13 am

"Talk."

Back to top Go down

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee) - Page 5 Empty Re: Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:15 am

"Right.." Elle says, rolling her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:19 am

"Dont believe me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:20 am

"How do you expect me to?" Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 am

"I dont know Elle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:24 am

"Well neither do I, so I guess there's your answer." Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:27 am

"Maybe we shouldnt be trying to work anything out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:29 am

"Why? So that you can go back to your skanks, go ahead since you like to be around them so damn much." Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:30 am

"No because everytime I try to tell you the fucking truth you want to act like I'm lying and I cant take that. At least admitted to you that I did it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:35 am

"Is you telling me the truth about one thing magically supposed to make me trust you again?! If you honestly think that, you have another thing coming. How in the hell can I trust you when everywhere I turn more and more is being revealed about what happened between you and your skanks. Bree is constantly throwing it in my face and Renee could be carrying your child." Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:38 am

"Maybe then we should go threw the divorce cause I dont know what to do anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:42 am

"You just don't give a shit to try anymore. Have fun with your skanks Cena." Elle says before slamming the door in John's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:44 am

John sighs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:47 am

Elle sinks down to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:49 am

John sits down on the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 am

Elle sighs, getting up and walking back upstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:56 am

John stays there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 am

Elle goes into her room and lays down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:02 am

John leans his head back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:04 am

Elle goes underneath the covers and curls up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:05 am

John closes his eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:07 am

Elle just lays there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:11 am

JOhn falls asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 am

Elle continues to lay there, staring at the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:13 am

John stays asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next