One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee) - Page 4 Empty Re: Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:16 pm

"My place." Elle replies.

Back to top Go down

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee) - Page 4 Empty Re: Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:17 pm

"Stay there I will be there soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:25 pm

"Yeah." Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:26 pm

"Elle I swear I had no idea that they were going to be here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 pm

"Yet you stayed in the same building as them after I stormed off." Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:34 pm

"I'm sorry Elle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:39 pm

"Yeah." Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 pm

"I really am."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:45 pm

"Uh huh...well you just enjoy your photo shoot. Don't even bother to rush over here." Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:47 pm

"Elle the fucking photo shoot had ended I have been on the phone with Vince the entire time." john says

"Dont you dare lie to her." Riley and Brittiany shouted at the same time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 pm

"Hmm....well that sounds like complete bullshit." Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 pm

John glares at them

"Elle I swear it was over."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 pm

"Right....call me when you decide to tell me the real side of the story." Elle says before hanging up the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:01 pm

John sighs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:03 pm

"Asshole." Elle mutters, throwing the phone to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Riley and Brittiany shake their heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Elle gets off the couch.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 pm

John runs out to his car

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Elle goes upstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 pm

John rushes to Elle house

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Elle gets into the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:57 pm

JOhn pulls up five minutes later knocking on the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:01 am

Elle groans, getting out of the bed and walking downstairs.

"What?" She asks, opening the door and seeing John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:02 am

"We need to talk if this is going to work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:06 am

"You want to talk or lie to me some more?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next