One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting A Assistant!!! (Elle/Khloe/John)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Getting A Assistant!!! (Elle/Khloe/John) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting A Assistant!!! (Elle/Khloe/John)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:15 pm

"I said Cody was lucky to have. Yes I do think she is hot, but after what I have been threw I wouldnt mess around with her." John says

Back to top Go down

Getting A Assistant!!! (Elle/Khloe/John) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting A Assistant!!! (Elle/Khloe/John)

Post by Elle Cena Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 pm

"You touch her or even think about her like that and I will kill you." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Getting A Assistant!!! (Elle/Khloe/John) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting A Assistant!!! (Elle/Khloe/John) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:22 pm

"Elle I told you the truth about the whole thing. You know that she isnt my type of girl. And just because I'm actually trying to be nice to her when everyone else seems to think she is some kind of slut doesnt mean I'm going off and screw her." John said

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:32 pm

"You think she's hot...that means she's your type." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Getting A Assistant!!! (Elle/Khloe/John) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting A Assistant!!! (Elle/Khloe/John) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:34 pm

"Elle...Orton thinks a lot of girls are hot, but you dont see Courtney jumping down his back about it. I told you that I wouldnt do anything with her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:37 pm

"Actually she did, she called me and was cussing up a storm when she found out what Randy said about Renee." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:41 pm

"Well she wasnt fussing out Randy. She was talking to you. Elle I love you and only you there is never going to be anyone else for me." John says cupping her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:46 pm

"You think she's hotter than me." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:47 pm

"No I dont. I think your sexier than anyone I know Elle. I just said that she was hot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 pm

"And I'm not hot?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:03 am

"Your the hottest thing that I have ever seen sweetie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 am

"Hotter than Khloe?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:09 am

"You are hotter than any girl here...esicapally Khloe." John says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:13 am

"Good answer Cena, but I will still kill you if I find out that answer changes." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:17 am

"Its not going to happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:20 am

"It better not." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:25 am

"Its not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:28 am

"Good." Elle said before she kissed him.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:36 am

John kissed her back

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:37 am

Elle deepened the kiss.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:46 am

John pulls her into his lap as the kiss was deepen

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:51 am

Elle wrapped her arms around his neck.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:54 am

John ran his hands down her back

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:56 am

Elle moaned into the kiss.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:57 am

John smiles against her lips as he continues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next