One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

First Night For A New Job (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:36 pm

"Shit we got to get ready for work."

Back to top Go down

First Night For A New Job (Everyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:39 pm

"i dont you do". Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Rai shrugged. "I'm warmed up and.." "Pixie! Cherokee!" Nitro yelled as he walked up. "Shaman!" Rai responded as she hugged him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 pm

"Hey John". she tried to get up and give him a hug but her leg wouldnt let her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Nitro smiled and hugged her. "What did you do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 pm

"training". she was streching when she feel down the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Nitro shook his head. "I love ya Cherokee but you gotta be careful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:53 pm

"I know, but I have to tell you something Nitro"." ME AND TED ARE GETTING MARRIED"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm

He smiled. "Congrats sweetheart." He hugged her. "This is great. Rai is having a baby, you're getting married. I can say that my two best female friends are moving on with good vibes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 pm

"thanks". she hasnt seen John in a long time. "what have you been doing with you life"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:00 pm

"Not much. I've got a girl in my life, expecting a kid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:02 pm

"aww thats cute, boy or girl"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:04 pm

"We're waiting to find out."

(I have no idea I haven't asked her yet. lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 pm

"oh thats cool". "after the show do you guys wanna go to a club or soomething"? Mickie was dying to get out. she hates when she cant go any where cause of an injury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Rai shrugged. "If I'm not too tired sure."

Nitro nodded then he smiled at Rai. "Go ahead Nitro." He rubbed her stomach. "I never should have told you guys about the rubbing the belly for good luck thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:11 pm

"yeaah espically not to john". Mickie looked down for a second. " I wish I was having a kind". "everyones getting pregant".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Rai looked at Mickie and hugged her. "You will be a good mom and when it's time it'll happen. Also I have a question for you."

Nitro continued to rub the belly. "When are you going to start showing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

"I want that time to come soon". "John can you do me a favor"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Nitro looked up. "Yeah?"

Rai laughed and swatted his hand away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:20 pm

mickie laughed at that " can you call or talk to Ted and see where his head is". "I wanna see what he says to you before I talk to him". She was nervous about her life and teds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:22 pm

"Um sure." Nitro said with a nod.

Rai looked at her. "So me and Jeff were wondering if you would be the baby's Godmother?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 pm

"are you serious"? this made Mickie excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:25 pm

"Yeah. You're one of the few female friends who was there for me during the 'incident' and we want you to." Rai said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:27 pm

"I would love to". It was now 8:05. "hey Rai when do you have to get ready? "and john can you do me one last favor and help me over to teds locker room"? she gave him a puppy dog face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 pm

He nodded. "Sure." He picked her up. "I'm ready to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next