One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting the new job and meeting the little sister

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 14 Empty Re: Starting the new job and meeting the little sister

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Courtney got out then walked to her car as cameras started flashing.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 14 Empty Re: Starting the new job and meeting the little sister

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Antony followed closer and blocked most of the shots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Courtney saw a photograph step up to the carrier carrying Max then grabbed his camera and threw it to the side. She strapped Max to his seat in her car then got in.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Starting the new job and meeting the little sister - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Antony pushed the guy away. "Try it again I'll break your arm."

Antony put the bags in the back seat then opened Courtney's door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:49 pm

"Thank you." Courtney said as she got in the driver's seat.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Antony nodded and went to his motorcycle. He started it up and went around the car in a circle making all the photographers back off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Courtney then backed out of her parking space.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Antony followed making sure she had a clear path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Courtney got out then started driving to the grocery store.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Antony followed her speeding up a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Courtney got to the grocery store ten minutes later.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Antony pulled up next to her. He got off and opened her door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:11 pm

"Thanks." Courtney said as she got out then took Max's carrier.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Antony nodded and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Courtney smiled at Max as he looked around in the carrier. She then walked into the grocery store and grabbed a cart.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Antony walked beside her. "I hope people don't think your cheating on your husband with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Courtney looked at Antony and rolled her eyes.

"Why the hell would they think that? We've never stood close to each other, never held hands, and never have done anything to make each other look close. Plus I have many male good looking body guards and not one story came out saying Courtney Orton is cheating on her husband. I would never cheat on him, I'm not the cheating type unlike some sluts." Courtney said before she stormed into the store.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:39 pm

"Hey I didn't mean anything by it. I was just thinking out loud. Trust me I didn't mean to upset you or make you mad." Antony said when he caught up with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:40 pm

"Well you did." Courtney said as she pushed the cart down the dairy aisle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:43 pm

"Then I fully apologize." Antony said as he followed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:51 pm

"You should be sorry. How dare you even think I would cheat on the person I love more then anything? He's the father of my children for crying out loud." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:53 pm

"I never said that you would. I said them as in the tabloids. I can tell that you wouldn't."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:57 pm

"Well if they haven't said anything you shouldn't either." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:00 pm

"I've been overseas in the damn jungle I don't know what anyone has said about any celebs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:01 pm

"You just said you know what tabloids said and now you don't know what's going on? Seriously stop making excuses that don't make sense and be quiet please. I'm not talking about it." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next