One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training once again (Brooke and John)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training once again (Brooke and John)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:27 pm

"She needed me more and I just...love her more." John said.

Back to top Go down

Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training once again (Brooke and John)

Post by Brooke Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:29 pm

"See" she said.

"Torrie is beter"
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :
Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:33 pm

John looked at Brooke.

"I'm sorry." John said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:36 pm

"So what was this all about?" she asked.

"No sex life with Torrie"
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :
Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training once again (Brooke and John) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:38 pm

"I guess I just loved you more then I thought I did and I missed you too. Plus I haven't had sex with Torrie so I kind of needed it." John said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:40 pm

"And thats suppose to make me feel beter?" she shot.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:44 pm

"Brooke I'm sorry, I never ever meant to hurt you." John said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:46 pm

"Well you did so lets just leave it at that" Brooke said putting her cloths on.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:47 pm

"I'm sorry Brooke, I'm really sorry." John said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:49 pm

"Yeah whatever" she said putting her shoes on.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:50 pm

John sighed as he just leaned back on the pillows on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Brooke picked up her purse before she left the room. Neither of the two knew what would happen in 9 months from now.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4