One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering What If

4 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Wondering What If - Page 29 Empty Re: Wondering What If

Post by Elle Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:26 pm

"Right...okay, so heads it's a-..." Elle began to say but stopped when just as she was going to give the options, the doctor walked through the door.

"Elle, so good to see you again." The doctor said before turning his attention to John. "And this must be the...boyfriend?"

Elle nodded her head. "Yes, this is John, the one I had told you about. He finally got time off of work to come."

"Well, he picked a good appointment to show up on. Let me just do a check-up on Elle and we can get started." The doctor said before helping Elle lay down to make sure her heart rate, blood pressure, and everything was normal.

----

"I love you, Courtney." Randy said, smiling at Courtney, turning his head to kiss her cheek as well. Chuckling he picked Kayla up and put her in his lap kissing the top of her head. "You too, sweetheart."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:38 pm

John quickly put the quarter back into his pocket before he sat up a little so he was on the edge of his seat. He was always concerned with Elle and their baby's health so he hoped nothing abnormal showed up during the exam.

"I've always seemed to be pretty good with my timing." John said in response to the doctor with a slight chuckle.

--

"I love you mommy." Kayla said.

"Love you Kay." Courtney said, smiling back before she tickled her a little bit.

Kayla giggled then cuddled up to Randy.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wondering What If - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondering What If - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 pm

After a short while the doctor, looked over at John and gave him a reassuring nod. "She's healthy and the baby is as well. So neither of you need to worry." He said and Elle let out a content sigh, glad things were going so well.

"Okay, now to the fun part." The doctor said, preparing the sonogram machine before putting the gel on Elle's tummy. "Ready?" He asked, once it was on. Elle nodded her head eagerly and craned her head to look at John, reaching for his hand.

----

Randy looked down at Kayla and smiled, beginning to gently stroke her hair. "Think she'll fall asleep soon?" Randy asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:06 pm

John smiled softly when the doctor told him that everything was alright, that made him relax a little bit. His smile then widened when she said it was time for the ultrasound and took hold of Elle's outstretched hand. Here comes the exciting part, finding out whether he was going to be having a baby boy or girl. John gently kissed the palm of Elle's hand before turning his attention to the screen.

---

"No nap." Kayla said stubbornly.

"Yes nap, you look like you're about to fall asleep right on daddy." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Elle gave John a warm smile, her nerves fading away at the feel of his hand in hers. Her attention moved to the screen as the doctor continued to move the "wand" on her belly. "Okay....we got something." The doctor stated before returning his focus to Elle and John. "Well, congratulations John and Elle, you two have a very healthy baby boy."

Elle's face lit up when the doctor announced the sex of the baby and she turned to John. "We're....we're having a baby boy." Elle said in almost disbelief.

----

"You will and you know you want to nap. If you nap, you'll get ice cream for dessert. Sound good?" Randy offered, knowing that it would be the selling point for his daughter. She loved ice cream just as much as her mother.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:00 am

John's eyes slowly widened as his brain processed the new and exciting information. He couldn't believe it. A boy? A boy?! For once in his life the WWE Superstar was completely speechless. Even though he never wanted to admit he was crying tears...happy tears started to well up in his eyes as his attention turned to Elle. John was going to be forever grateful for what she was giving him and he couldn't wait to share the news with everyone he knew.

"I love you." Was all he could manage to say.

---

Kayla looked up at Randy and smiled before she nodded, finally giving in.

"Tuck me in?" Kayla asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Seeing the moment between John and Elle, the doctor excused him self, saing that he'd get them a picture. He wiped off Elle's stomach and exited, leaving them alone.

Elle could tell John was getting emotional, it was very rare that she saw him tear up like that and she knew this had to be a touching moment for him. Squeezing his hand she gave him a wide smile. "I love you. Thank you so much for this, you have no idea. I'm the happiest woman on Earth right now." Elle said and it was true. She had wanted to be a mother for so long and she couldn't imagine having a baby with a more perfect guy than John.

----

"Of course, I'd love to." Randy said, picking up Kayla. "I'll be right back." Randy said to Courtney before making his way out of the living room and upstairs. He gently rubbed his daughters back as he walked up the steps to her bedroom.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:14 am

John returned the smile with a wide one of his own and gently brushed his thumb over Elle's knuckles. He moved a bit closer to her so he could put his hand on her stomach.

"I should be thanking you, you're the one who's carrying our baby boy. Because of you we're about to experience the most fulfilling journey of our lives." John said.

---

Courtney smiled and nodded as she watched them go up the stairs.

Kayla stuck her thumb into her mouth as she nuzzled her nose into Randy's neck. She let out a tiny yawn, starting to feel sleepy.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:35 pm

"Hey it takes two of us to make this happen." Elle smiled, glancing down at John's hand on her stomach. She could honestly say this had to be one the best and happiest days of her life. "I just...I can't believe it. We're going to be parents, John. We're having a boy." She said, shaking her head still a bit in shock. "Your brothers and dad are going to be so happy, another Cena male." She chuckled.

----

Randy glanced down at his little girl and smiled. Reaching her bedroom, he walked inside and over to her bed. Gently, he laid her down on her bed and pulled the covers over her. "Sleep well, Kayla." Randy softly said, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of her head. Brushing her blonde hair of the way, he then rose up and quietly walked out of her and went back downstairs.

"And she's passed out." Randy grinned. "Now...I wonder what We can do." Randy said, crossing his arms over his chest with a smirk as he looked at Courtney.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:33 pm

John nodded his head, till trying to get adjusted to the idea of them becoming parents in the next few months. It seemed that time was passing by so fast as the days went along and it wouldn't be much longer until they could meet their son. He then laughed when Elle mentioned his family. John was pretty sure his dad would throw a party in their unborn son's honor and his mom would be making a list on how to spoil the baby when he's born.

"They're going to go nuts." John said.

---

Courtney looked up from the tv when Randy came down then chuckled softly when she saw the smirk on his face.

"Oh I have no idea...do you have a suggestion sweetheart?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:39 pm

"Extremely nuts, we should give them a call when we leave here. And maybe try to take a visit before I can't fly around anymore." Elle said. She didn't have much family outside of Randy and she had grown fairly close to John's since they started dating. So, this would be great to share with them.

----

"Oh..I don't know. Maybe something involving no clothes, you screaming my name. Think you know what I'm talking about?" He answered.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 pm

John smiled at the idea. He knew how much his parents liked Elle, to them she was the best woman he's ever been in a relationship with, so it would be nice to head to Boston for a couple days to a week. Depending on his schedule of course.

"They would really like that and so would I, I miss them a lot." John said.

---

"Pretty sure I do." Courtney said, smirking herself as she took off her shirt then threw it to the side.

She stood up from the couch and went over to Randy, taking his hand before she began walking to the stairs.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:41 am

(A Few Months Later)

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean...not that I don't trust Elle, but Cena...with Kayla. Goodness." Randy said, with a shake of his head. He knew inviting Elle and John over to help watch Kayla and give them pointers on being parents would be a good idea, but he always knew this was bound to be a very interesting day. He knew being a parent was something you just picked up on, but he was still glad to give his friends some pointers.

----

"Babe? Are you ready?" Elle asked, reaching the downstairs of their home. She let out a small sigh and shuffled towards the kitchen. Now she was showing, she was about five months pregnant now and she officially felt pregnant. Thankfully, today was a day were she actually felt good and not all blah, so the day with Kayla, Randy, and Courtney would be a good one.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Courtney was getting Kayla dressed and chuckled as she looked over at Randy. She was excited over John and Elle coming over. Being a parent wasn't something that you could learn overnight by reading a book. Of course it helped a little bit but some things you just had to learn on your own so Courtney thought her and Randy's experience as parents would help John and Elle out a lot. It also didn't hurt that this could be a bonding experience for all of them and bring each of them closer together.

"You act like he's going to drop her or something." Courtney said.

---

"Yeah, I'm ready." John said as he came down the stairs.

Once he was at the bottom he grabbed his jacket from the nearby closet then grabbed Elle's as well. John was nervous, probably more than he should be. It wasn't like he hadn't ever been around Kayla since Randy brought her to the shows sometimes but this wasn't him just playing around with her. This was different. How was he going to take care of her for the next couple hours when he had no idea about what it took to be a father?
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:15 am

Randy looked at Courtney almost blankly at her statement. She really had no idea, did she? It's not that he didn't trust John and Elle with Kayla, this wouldn't be their first time around here, but this was different.

"...you never know. I mean, I doubt Cena is that careless. But this isn't normal for them." He shrugged his shoulders, obviously overthinking everything.

---

Taking her jacket from John, she slipped it on before starting to walk out of the house with him. She was excited but nervous. But she wasn't entirely too sure as to why she was nervous, she had always been good with kids.

"This is going to good and fun, I'm glad Court and Randy are offering to help us out with all of this." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Courtney picked Kayla up from the changing table then kissed her on the cheek.

"It wasn't normal for us either when we first had Kayla." Courtney pointed out. "We didn't know what it was like to be parents either and that was only a year ago babe. I just think we would be helping them a lot if we prepared them for the future."

--

"Yeah..." John began, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm just really nervous about it though. I don't want to screw up because if I do I feel like I might end up being a shitty father to our own child."

He really was beginning to wish he didn't have to go through with this. As if by doing that, that would make his insecurities go away.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu May 10, 2012 5:08 pm

"Yeah...you're right. I mean...wish we had that sort of help a year ago. It could be good for them, give them a small glimpse of what their getting to it." Randy nodded his head in agreement. "Try not to go off on Cena, okay?" He teased.

---

Elle stopped and turned around to face John. "Hey...stop thinking like that. You aren't going to screw anything up." Elle said, running her hand down his face gently. "You are going to be a great father, John. Our son is lucky to have you. Kayla is in good hands with you."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu May 10, 2012 11:37 pm

"Oh shush. I should be saying that to you, you were more worried about doing the boot camp than I was." Courtney said with a grin. "If anything, John won't put the diaper on right and you'll start yelling 'Stupid! Stupid!".

--

John looked into Elle's eyes with a pained expression on his face. How could she be so confident with his abilities to be father when he wasn't. What did she see in him that he couldn't? Sure he was a nice guy but that didn't guarantee anything, he's seen usually shitty people be excellent parents to their children.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." John muttered with a sigh.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:45 am

Randy shook his head at Courtney, laughing lowly. "Okay, okay, let's make a deal. No lashing out at Cena no matter what for either of us. Sound good?"

----

Elle looked at John and sighed, "No, I am not saying that to make you feel better. I am telling you the truth. You're going to be fine, John. This is new to both of us, but we'll get the hang of it...together. Our son is going to be fine, you're going to be a wonderful father, babe. I know you will."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 pm

"Deal." Courtney said, chuckling as she walked out of the room then headed downstairs.

She wanted to do one last check around the house to make sure everything that John and Elle could possibly need was out in the open and easy to locate. Of course her and Randy would be supervising if Kayla got too out of control but this was supposed to be mostly hands off so the new parents could learn the ropes.

"Daddy come play with me." Kayla said as she ran out of her room and over to the playroom.

--

John scratched the back of his neck, something he did when he was nervous as he digested what Elle was saying. It meant a lot to him that she believed in him and his ability to be a father. It always made situations like this so much easier when you knew your loved one had your back one hundred percent. He wasn't going to be able to completely shake his nerves but he was going to give this boot camp a shot. You never know you can or can't do something until you get off your ass and do it.

"Alright, I believe you." John said, offering Elle a genuine smile.

Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Satisfied with Courtney's answer, he was prepared to follow behind her when Kayla walked into the room. "Okay, okay." He said, going into her playroom. His life was a lot different than what it used to be, but he wouldn't change that for the world.

---

"Good." Elle leaned over and kissed John's cheek. "Now let's get going, they should be expecting us soon." She added, smiling back at him. Hopefully this day will be of some use to the both of them. But mostly for John, she really wanted to feel confident in himself during all of this.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:01 am

Kayla started looking around for her toy blocks then saw them in a bag on the lower shelf. She took the bag in her hands before she dumped all the blocks on the floor. A smile appeared on her lips as she sat down and grabbed the first block which had the letter D on it.

"Da...dd..y." Kayla sounded out slowly as she grabbed an "A" next then set both blocks down in front of her.

---

John nodded his head and chuckled lightly before grabbing his keys. He opened the door for Elle and waited for her to exit the house then walked out himself. Once the house was locked up he made his way to the car and opened the passenger seat door for Elle.

"For my lady...who by the way looks really beautiful today, not sure if I mentioned that already." John said with a grin.

Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:59 am

Walking into Kayla's playroom, Randy sat down on the floor across from where Kayla was at. He wasn't too sure what she was getting into, but would entertain her until John and Elle came over. Seeing her grab the blocks, he watched her intently a wide grin on her face.

"That's good, Kayla!" He said, pleased with just seeing two of the words that were needed for the word spelled out.

----

Elle walked out of the house with John making her way to the car. Smiling widely at him, she got into the passengers side and shook her head. "You're biased, you have to say that."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:23 am

Kayla giggled loudly at Randy's praise then continued to search for the remaining blocks she needed to spell out the word. When she had the five letters all lined up she clapped her hands and pointed down at the word.

"Daddy!" Kayla exclaimed.

--

"It doesn't matter if I'm biased or not, doesn't change the fact that what I'm saying is the truth." John said, winking at Elle before he closed the door and went to the other side of the car.

He got in then buckled up and started driving towards the Orton's house.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:25 am

Randy watched, a bit in awe of his little girl forming together the words. When she was done, he picked her up and hugged her tightly. "Holy..that's great, sweetie." He said. "Court! Get the camera!" He yelled out.

----

"Well, don't I have the most sweetest and charming boyfriend of them all. Let's not forget an extremely sexy and handsome one as well." Elle said. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next