One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Time Together (John/Elle)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quality Time Together (John/Elle)

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Elle shook her head. "No, why weren't you?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Quality Time Together (John/Elle)

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:44 pm

"Apparently they didn't want me to get booed even though it happens nearly every damn night." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

"Still getting booed, I see." Elle said, not able to help but chuckle.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:37 am

"Yep and it's not funny. I wouldn't be booed so much if Vince would change me to a freaking heel but no that would be a travesty." John said with a roll of his eyes.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Elle shook her head some. "You're never going to be a heel. You make them far too much money."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:46 pm

"I could make them money as a heel. Who knows, it might be a total switch. The people eighteen and up start liking me and the kids could start hating me. WWE makes the same amount of money...maybe even more." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:28 am

Elle shook her head. "Their target audience nowadays is kids, right? You're every kids idol. You turn heel and they don't like you, they stop buying your stuff and the company loses money. Sure the eighteen and over crowd would love you, but that's not who the company's main focus is at."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 am

John sighed knowing Elle was right. He was going to have to tough it out and deal with it. Even though change was something he wanted and a good portion of the WWE audience wanted you can't always get what you want.

"Yeah I know, it just sucks. That's all. I love my job, you know that, I just want a change." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:27 am

"It's understandable, I get where you're coming from." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 pm

John nodded.

"What's been going on with your work? I saw one of your new songs on Connected, it was great." John said with a smile.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:44 pm

"Thanks." Elle smiled. "Mostly been working on my album, really. I want to get it out by the end of the year and before I got here I put out a remix to this song by an artist named Miguel."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:23 pm

"Awesome. I'm sure you'll get it done, you always know how to organize everything even though you do like a hundred things a minute." John said with a chuckle.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:24 am

"Yeah...I hope so, I've just worked so hard that I just want it all to be perfect and done." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:42 am

"I know babe, I've known you long enough to know how your mind works." John said with a slight grin.

"Just don't overdo it. It'll be perfect and it'll get done when it gets done but take some time like right now to relax, spell the roses...as cliche as that sounds."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Elle nodded her head, knowing John had some points in what he was saying. "Right...relax and smell the roses, even though there are none in this tour bus." She joked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:19 pm

"There must be a dozen flower shops on the way to the hotel, I'm sure we could find some roses somewhere." John said, grinning at Elle.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Elle shook her head at John. "I was kidding, no need to stop for roses, John."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:06 pm

"So was I sweetheart. Knowing my luck if we stopped the bus it would never start up again and we'd be stuck in the middle of no where." John said with a chuckle.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:24 am

"Oh...right...." Evelyn nodded. "And yeah, that wouldn't have been good, so we'll just stay here till get to the arena."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:55 am

"Which means we have to find ways to occupy ourselves while on this bus. Any suggestions?" John asked, wiggling his eyebrows at Elle suggestively.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:28 am

"Oh...um, I am sure that we can think of something..." Evelyn replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:53 am

John chuckled softly and looked at Elle then looked around the tour bus in thought. What really was there to do in the tour bus? He spotted his playstation and looked at Elle.

"You wouldn't want to play a game on the playstation would you?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:10 am

Elle looked at John with a raised eyebrow. "...I am not too good with video games."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:48 am

John leaned back in his seat with a disappointed look on his face.

"Didn't think so." John said before he went back to thinking.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:39 am

"You...you could kiss me..." Elle suggested, looking at him and biting her lip.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next