One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Time Together (John/Elle)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 4 Empty Re: Quality Time Together (John/Elle)

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 am

"Hm....never, I don't think I've ever not been wrong since we've been together." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 4 Empty Re: Quality Time Together (John/Elle)

Post by John Cena Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 am

"That's a pretty long time, though it still feels like yesterday when I first saw your beautiful face and stared into your gorgeous eyes." John said with a smile.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quality Time Together (John/Elle) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:16 pm

"And years later, you continue to flatter me and make me blush." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:46 am

"It's my job and it's one I enjoy doing. You look so cute when you blush." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 pm

"You're biased, of course you think it's cute when I do that." Elle pointed out, laying her head on his shoulder.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:47 pm

"Nope, I'm sure if I took a survey on twitter every single one of my followers would agree with me about how adorable you look." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:57 pm

"Think you have it all backwards, the fangirls would highly disagree with you." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 pm

"Okay...the people who aren't jealous of you would agree with me." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 pm

"I'm not winning this one, am I?" Elle chuckled, resting her head on his shoulder with a small shake of her head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:16 am

"Nope. So that makes it John, what? Three? Elle, a million and one." John said before he shook his head.

"I've still got a lot of work to do." He added with a laugh.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

"Meh, I'm feeling a bit sorry for you. So, let's make it three million to a thousand that way you don't look so bad." Elle teased.

Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:26 am

"I don't know if that makes much of difference babe, I'm still pretty damn low compared to you." John said, chuckling softly.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:38 pm

"It's better than what you had, right? Be glad about that." Elle said, shaking her head. "I could boost it up to a million, but I don't know if I should or not..."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:26 pm

"No, it's cool. I was only joking around anyway." John said. "Everyone would think I was lying anyway if I claimed to be right that many times in our relationship."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:15 am

"I doubt they think I've won that many times, anyways." Elle chuckled, raising her head up to kiss his cheek. "But you at least deserve that for putting up with my constant need to win."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:27 am

"Aww I love it when you pity me." John joked with a laugh.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:27 pm

"Well...I can stop doing it and let you heal your own bruised ego." She playfully retorted.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:13 am

"No, no. There's no need for that, my ego needs you in order to survive." John joked.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:18 am

"Oh, I'm sure something or someone else can boost your ego up plenty. You don't need me." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 am

"Oh yes I do, no one can do it better than you. Though plenty of girls on the internet try...a little too much sometimes." John said before shaking his head to get that thought out of his mind.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:37 am

"Are you telling me the, 'OMG John Cena, you are so sexy!' and the 'Marry me! I love you so much' tweets and comments do nothing for you?" Elle asked in mock surprise.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:53 pm

"You didn't even get half of it. Some of them want to tie me up and do crazy things to me, makes me want to run everytime I see a fangirl on the street." John joked.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:18 am

"Awww, you poor thing, you have it so bad." Elle cooed, adjusting herself and moving to rub John's shoulders. "I'd make it known, I was the only allowed to do such things, but that would make matters worse."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:47 pm

John took off his hat and rested it on his lap as he leaned back then closed his eyes. He took in every second of her fingers kneading the muscles in his shoulders so they could loosen up, which caused immense relaxation inside of him as well as pleasure.

"Mhm." John said, letting out a soft moan. "They would only start attacking you so dealing with those people isn't worth it, always best to just ignore them."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu May 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Elle continued to massage his shoulders, her fingers lingering down his back at well and adding some pressure into the added back rub. "Yes, yes, I know. Keeping my mouth shut, I won't say a word."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next