One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 6 Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:48 am

"If I didn't love St. Louis so much and Randy's family wasn't there I would so try to convince Randy to move here." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 6 Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Elle Cena Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:59 am

"I understand, Court. But we do need to fit in more 'us' time though, that's for sure." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:17 pm

"We really do. I hate not being able to see you more often, it really sucks because you've been like a sister to me over the years and I don't know how I would have survived some of the things I've gone through without you." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:25 pm

"Same here, Court." Elle agreed with a nod of her head. "I don't know what I'd do without you either. I'm so grateful to have you in my life."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Courtney smiled then hugged Elle.

"Thank god for shopping and revenge, if it weren't for either of those two we never would have met." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Elle laughed with a nod of her head. "Yes, yes, thank you Randal for pissing me off enough."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:41 pm

"That's the only time I can think of when him pissing someone off ended up being a good thing." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:16 pm

"I'll never admit such a thing to him though, nope." Elle chuckled.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:15 am

"So that means I can't tell him either huh?" Courtney asked with a small laugh.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:41 pm

"No, you cannot tell him, ever. Ever, ever, got it?" Elle answered, nodding her head.

(I'll reply as Randy soooon. I need to go take a shower, so I should brb.)
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:47 pm

"Hm...alright fine. Be lucky I love you and hate allowing Randy to feel right about anything." Courtney said.

(Okay, I love your new Elle sig btw! Smile)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 am

"I will take that, that's totally fine with me. I won't tell him you said that." Elle chuckled, shaking her head lightly.

(Thanks. Very Happy Still a bit iffy on it, bit thanks. )
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:12 am

"Thank you, it's only for the best. Randy's annoying when he starts bragging. Which reminds me of that one time, the three of us traveled to Raw when you were pregnant and I low blowed him after he started bragging about some stupid thing." Courtney said.

(You're welcome!)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 am

"It's what he does. It wouldn't be him if he wasn't bragging about something, if he didn't, I'd think something was wrong with him." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:33 am

"True, it's in his nature to brag. It's not like he has nothing to be proud of so I guess it's okay when it comes to certain things." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:36 am

"Exactly." Elle agreed. "Plus, he's definitely not as bad as he used to be."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:46 am

"I agree, he's gotten better over the years. Maturity is such a great thing." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 am

"They do say men mature slower then women, so that's his excuse." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:18 am

"Yep, the same with John. I don't know if I ever said it but I'm really happy your marriage worked out. Even though I gave John a rough time a lot during the troubling parts I only did because I care about you and I hated seeing what he was doing to you." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 pm

"I don't hold what you did against you and I'm sure neither does John. You were only trying to protect me and if the tables were turned, I'd do the same for you." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:37 am

Courtney smiled at Elle.

"I know you would. You actually looked ready to kick Randy's ass when I thought he had cheated on me with Natalie." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm

"That's what best friends are for. Kicking and killing people for them so that their best friend doesn't have to go to jail." Elle chuckled.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Courtney laughed.

"Gotta love us, we're so badass." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 am

"We need to make shirts that proclaim such a thing." Elle chuckled.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am

"We do, thank goodness you have fashion designer skills." Courtney said with a grin.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next