One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 9 Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:03 am

"He was an ass." Elle said with a roll of her eyes.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 9 Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:30 am

"Well yeah...for cheating on you and he can still be an ass on some occasions but you have to admit that deep down he's a good guy." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:51 am

Elle pursed her lips and acted as if she was in deep thought. "...he's okay...I guess, sometimes, not really."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:10 am

Courtney eyed Elle, not believing what she was saying.

"Elle...admit it, you know what I'm saying is the truth." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:23 am

"There is nothing to admit, I stand by what I said." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:26 am

"If I admit I think John's a good guy will you admit Randy is too?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 am

"Admitting it is one thing, now would I believe it is something entirely different." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:39 am

Courtney sighed.

"Fine, believe what you want. I never tried to force you into anything before I guess I shouldn't start now." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:07 am

"You know how it is with Randy and I. I love him, but we're more or less like bickering siblings nowadays. I never willingly admit to such things." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:51 pm

"True, it's the same with John and I but I tend to bend a bit more until he does something to piss me off again." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:19 am

"You two have always butted heads, I have no idea why though. But it's nice to see things calm down more between you two." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:39 am

"When things were really bad between us it was because I didn't like how he was treating you, always putting you last and acting like you didn't matter to him. He felt like it was none of my business and that I should just stay out of it but you're my best friend how am I not going to hate on someone who's hurting you?" Courtney asked.

"But I am glad we settled our issues and are at a point where we feel like we can freely pick on each other without any grudges being held."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:01 am

Elle smiled at Courtney's explanation, it seemed like all of that was so long ago that it had slipped her mind. Of course Courtney's reasoning was valid. "Yeah...well that makes a lot of sense. I love him, but he was an ass back then. But I am really glad you two patched things up, it's great having my husband and best friend somewhat get along."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:49 am

"I agree. Don't tell him I said this but I actually missed mine and his wacky friendship." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:12 am

"I definitely won't tell him, even if I did. I really doubt he'd believe me." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:51 pm

"Good." Courtney said with a satisfied grin.

She looked down and saw the phone still in her hand then chuckled.

"Wow, I've been holding this thing for like twenty minutes and still haven't ordered food."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:53 am

"Oh God, we're just gonna starve at this rate." Elle laughed.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:08 pm

"Should we call our husbands and tell them goodbye?" Courtney joked as she dialed the number.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:49 pm

"Oh yes and then Randy will yell at me about being the cause of your death." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:31 pm

"And John would do the same to me." Courtney said with a chuckle.

Courtney began ordering the food and a few minutes later she hung up then put the phone down
on the coffee table.

"The food should be here in fifteen to twenty minutes."

Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 pm

"So...do you have any cake to hold us over till the food gets here? Yes, I am breaking the rules and eating dessert first." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:30 pm

"Unfortunately no...but I do have ice cream." Courtney said with a smile as she stood up and walked into the kitchen.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:33 pm

"Of course you have ice cream, I should've asked for that instead." Elle laughed. "Ice cream works."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:03 pm

"If it's any consolation though...the flavor I picked out is...birthday cake!" Courtney exclaimed as she skipped back into the living room with the tub and two spoons. "Cake pieces, blue frosting, and cake batter flavored ice cream, nothing gets better than this."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 am

Smiling widely, Elle took one of the spoons from Courtney when she sat down. "Of course I know of the infamous birthday cake flavor. We used to sit around and eat this all the time when I went on tour with you."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next