One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) Empty What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone)

Post by Skyla Austin Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Cassie had been taken into hospital needed stitches on her head. She'd gotten into a fight backstage at iMPACT with Karen and she had got her husband to throw Cassie into a pile of metal bars and boxes.
Cassie kept wincing in pain as she was stitched up. She really wasn't expecting anyone to come and see her and yet....
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Dating Rick Todd <3

Back to top Go down

What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) Empty Re: What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone)

Post by Jonathan Sutton Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Jonathan had heard that Cassie had been admitted into the hospital following "an accident at work" and naturally he expected it to be something to do with Jeff. He had found the room she was being worked on in.
"Cassie? What the Hell happened to you?"
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :
What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) Empty Re: What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone)

Post by Skyla Austin Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Cassie smiled when she saw Jonathan. At least he had stopped working to see how she was.
"It's nothing doctor I had a little fight at work."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:03 pm

As soon as she said doctor he knew that he needed to keep their relationship a secret.
"Cassandra, you're my patient I heard how you were injured. I wanted to see how you were."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:05 pm

"I promise you I'm fine," she smiled "Doctor Johnson can I be left alone with Dr Sutton for a moment to discuss this?" the doctor nodded.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:06 pm

As soon as the doctor left the room Jonathan hugged Cassie tightly.
"I was so worried when I heard."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Cassie hugged him back.
"Listen it's no problem, I was planning on talking to you about my aggression problem at our next session, but you need to be more discrete, I'm expecting Jeff."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:18 pm

"No offence but there's little chance of him coming." Jonathan said.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:21 pm

"He's still my husband and he still cares for me...whether or not he makes those feelings apparent...I know they're there." Cassie replied.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Jonathan caressed her face.
"I have feelings for you too...just remember that."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Cassie kissed him a little.
"I know....I have them for you too....just can't show them that much."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Jonathan kissed her back.
"So do you want a session now?" Jonathan smirked.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:26 pm

"What here? Somehow I don't think that's a good idea."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:27 pm

"Live a little Cassie..." Jonathan grinned as he kissed her again.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Cassie couldn't help but kiss him back. But after a moment she pulled away.
"Please...not now..."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:21 pm

"You want this as bad as I do you know it." Jonathan whispered as he went back to her neck.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Cassie moaned a little before she stopped him again.
"No, we're fucked if someone comes in, please just wait...."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:27 pm

"I can't wait....not anymore." his lips brushed across hers.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:30 pm

"I'm not asking you to wait forever....just until we're out of here...please what happens if Jeff walks in now?"
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:31 pm

"Why do you even care about him anymore? You have me now..."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:59 pm

"You're all I need....but he's still my husband."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:28 pm

"Yes and you have a family and all that jazz...."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:35 pm

"Oh good so you do understand." Cassie smiled,
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:36 pm

"Being a psychiatrist it's one of my strong points believe it or not."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:43 pm

"Could've fooled me....I love you."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next