One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone)

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:46 pm

"Mmm I love you too." Jonathan quickly kissed her again.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :
What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone)

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Cass kissed him back.
"Jon I can hear someone coming...."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What the Hell Happened?! (Cassie/Jonathan/Jeff/Anyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Dating Rick Todd <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Jonathan stopped for a moment and listened. Someone was deffinitely coming. He looked back at her.
"I don't care, live a little."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:53 pm

"No...someone's gonna come in and if they do we're fucked...."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm

"You worry....way....too....much."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:58 pm

"YOU make me worry you're gonna get us caught!"
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:00 pm

"What'll you do if we get caught? You gonna punish me?" Jonathan smirked.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:01 pm

"No I think you might like that a little too much." Cassie smirked back.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:04 pm

"Hmm what would you do then? Make your answer quick they're getting closer."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:08 pm

"Well you can be the patient....and I can be the doctor."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:10 pm

"Switching rolls? I like the sound of that."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 pm

"I bet you do."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Jeff got the call that Skyla was in the hospital. He quickly got someone to watch the kids while he rushed to the emergency room. Jeff got there and was directed toward her room, bursting in...

"Babe!" he said in a panic running over and immediately hugging her
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Warning :

http://victoria-xposed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Jonathan sat down when he heard to door swing open. Luckily he had his pad at hand and made it look as if he was checking her health.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm

"Jeff! I knew you'd come!" Cass hugged him back.

(Failed to mention a few things...Cass and Jeff have been arguing none stop for a while and Jeff hates Jonathan! sorry!!)
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:51 pm

"Of course I would" he said, pulling apart from her "What the happened?" he before acknowledging the third person in the room and give him a strange look before turning back to Skyla

(Okay. Gotcha)
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:05 pm

"I got into an argument backstage with Karen Jarrett and I got thrown around a bit...I'm fine honestly, Jonathan's just here to check if I've gone insane." Skyla joked.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Jeff rolled his eyes at the sound of that name

"Well, are you okay enough to come home, now?"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:12 pm

"They just need to finish cleaning me up then they want Dr. Sutton to do a few tests on me then I'm good to go." Skyla smiled.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:04 pm

"Can you make this quick" he shot at Jonathan
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:57 pm

"It all depends on Ms. Hardy's condition."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Skyla quickly shot Jonathan a look as if to say "behave yourself!"
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Jonathan quickly shot her a look back.
"If I deem her condition stable she can leave straight away, if not she'll have to be kept here over night....and she did take quite a few knocks to her head and may require special care for the evening."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Hardy Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:24 pm

"Special care from who?... I take it you?" he said folding his arms
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Jonathan stood up.
"Yes she would be receiving care from me as well as other staff members...I am merely her psychiatrist."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next