One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John)

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:10 pm

I'm the psycho?" Courtney asked with a fake laugh.

"I don't go punching people just for saying something negative about your cousin. Plus so what if I have a daughter and son on the way? That won't matter, it's not like Anthony will be living with me. Plus if he was it still wouldn't matter. No judge would ever pick you because there are so many witnesses that would be on Elle's side to go against you." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John)

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 pm

"Drop it.. If I do sign the papers I'm going to make sure he isnt allowed around you and if it means Orton can see him so be it."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 pm

"On what grounds? I don't like you? Yeah any judge would laugh at you if you tried." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:16 pm

"Dont worry about it now Courtney. Just enjoy your new job while it last because there is going to be someone that isnt going to take your crap and they will go over your head and Vince's to get you the hell out of here."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm

"I'm friends with pretty much everyone here and you know why? Because I'm nice to people and don't go around punching them if they don't like someone I'm related to." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 pm

"Right!!!! I punched him because he had my wife's phone and he had his own. So before you go talk shit Courtney get your fucking facts straight."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:25 pm

"His phone shut off because it needed to be recharged dumbass so he needed to use Elle's phone and it was about Riley that you punched him because he happened to ask Randy a question that made Riley look bad. Don't try to act all innocent like your stupid cousin and if it was just over a phone Cody could easily stand up and tell what happened. You have issues with your anger and I doubt a judge would give someone custody when he could abuse his son." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 pm

"I have anger issues. This coming from the bitch who comes to hotel room with a fucking fork to stab someone. Right, You just need to stay the hell away from my kid. And that would be bad judgement on Elle's part which would be an up for me."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:34 pm

"No it wouldn't. Out of the two of you...you've done the most crap. Plus a judge is always more willing to believe a person who filed for the divorce, the mother, and the person that was cheated on more then the other person. A judge also wouldn't listen to anyone who flips over someone using his soon to be ex wife's cell phone or anyone who flips if someone else says something bad about Riley." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:39 pm

"Yes it would. That just goes to show you how psycho you really are. Plus no judge would let someone else's child near a person that tries to stab people. Plus this has nothing to do with Riley, you always bring her into everything even if she isnt here."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:41 pm

"I was never going to stab her you cheating ass. So do you. Elle told me you brought up that bitch after you both had sex once and Evan told me right after Elle fell down the stairs when Matthew got kidnapped you brought Riley up again." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 pm

"Your ass brings her up way more than I Courtney. Randy tells me everything cause we are best friends."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 pm

"No I don't. Randy knows I barely bring her up unless I have a reason too and most of the time it's because she's hurt Elle which she's done a lot. You both are definitely cousins. You both have the same hobby, hurting Elle." Courtney said with a glare.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:48 pm

"Yeah we are cousins which means I have every right to defend her when comes to you. Plus you need to stay out of people's marriages when you have your own to worry about ." John says smirking
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:52 pm

"Elle tells me a lot and I know she is hurting because of you and Randy, Ashley, Torrie, Maryse, and I have been the only people who really have cared to help her through everything. Plus I have nothing to worry about, Randy and I are completely happy so nothing you ever say would make me worry." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:54 pm

"Just stay out of people's marriages Courtney. It really doesnt make you look good."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:57 pm

"You seem to be in my and Randy's business so how about you stay out it yourself. It's not my fault you cheated on Elle and it's not my fault that because of that she chooses me to talk to about it. Frankly I'm the only one who actually listens to all the problems she has." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:00 pm

"That is because she shuts everyone else out Courtney. And you push your way to get her to talk to you. Which seems to be unfair to me cause she would talk when she was ready without you pushing her."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:03 pm

"I don't push her to do anything. She comes to me. How about you take your own advice and get the facts straight before you say something." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:05 pm

"Like hell you dont." John says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:10 pm

"If I did push her to do anything you both would be together. As much as I hate your guts I think you both look cute together and you both make each other happy so you deserve to be together...that was before you cheated on her with her own sister though." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:11 pm

"Well you have point. But you do know that near the wedding I wasnt happy Courtney." John admitted
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:14 pm

"Why?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:16 pm

"Because Courtney I felt bad for her losing the baby when I could have done something about it before hand. She told me that she was in some pain before she lost it."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Courtney sighed.

"John how was she supposed to know that the pain meant a miscarriage? When you're pregnant you ache a lot and sometimes feel pain that means absolutely nothing. What happened isn't your fault and it isn't Elle's fault either." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next