One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Returning to work (Rai with anyone) Empty Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Rai walked out from wardrobe wearing short black shorts and a black tube top. Her hair was pulled back and in a bun. Most of her tattoos were seen. She looked at the photographer. "Ok where to?" "In the ring." Rai got into the little prop ring and leaned on the ropes. Her arms were crossed and her chin was resting on her arms. The photographer smiled. "That's perfect." After doing some more poses Rai got out of the ring and smiled. She looked with the photographer at the proofs. "These are great." "Remember you have pictures all week with other superstars." "I remember. Bye." Rai went to change and head out.

Back to top Go down

Returning to work (Rai with anyone) Empty Re: Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Elle walked around, looking for Randy or Courtney. She hadn't been to a RAW taping in awhile and decided to come and visit.

Seeing the dark haired Diva, Elle raised her eyebrow, knowing the woman looked vaguely familiar. As she racked her brain, she realized she had seen the woman before in photos with Dave, Randy, and her husband John.

"Wow, you must be the infamous Rai I had heard about." Elle said as she approached her.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Returning to work (Rai with anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Returning to work (Rai with anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Returning to work (Rai with anyone) Empty Re: Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 pm

Rai looked at her with a smile. "That would be me unless it was bad things then I have no idea who you're talking about." Rai looked at her and then she remembered John had a picture of her. "You are John's wife. Elle right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:24 pm

"The bad things usually were what you did to them. I heard how you tortured them, I enjoyed hearing that a lot." Elle said with a chuckle. "And yeah, that would be me. Nice to finally meet you."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Returning to work (Rai with anyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Returning to work (Rai with anyone) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 pm

"Same here. I'm glad to be able to meet the woman that keeps Flat Top grounded." Rai said as she shook her hand. "So what brings you to RAW?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:31 pm

"It's an exhausting job, but I've somehow managed to do it." Elle joked. "Just thought I'd come and visit. Haven't seen Randy in awhile and my best friend Courtney is the GM>"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:36 pm

"Actually Randy has a photo shoot to do with John and me. If you'd like you can come tag along." Rai said as she picked up her gym bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 pm

"Sounds better than getting lost backstage." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Rai chuckled and headed to where the photo shoot was going to be at. She went in and whistled. "Big Head, Flat Top you got company." Rai then turned back to Elle. "I have tons of embarrassing stories about all of them if you ever want to hear them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Randy walked out and gave Raina a look.

"Your never going to let that name go, are you?" He asked.

"Oohh...stories. I'd love to hear and I have many of Randy and I when we were kids too." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:48 pm

"You going to stop calling me Pixie and Tink?" Rai asked before looking at Elle. "I would love to hear those."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:52 pm

"Uhh...probably not. Pixie." Randy said with a smile.

"There's so many to choose from." Elle said, smirking.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Rai elbowed Randy before smiling at Elle. "It's ok." She then looked up at Randy. "Are we starting out in ring gear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:59 pm

"Ouch." Randy said, rubbing his side. "Yeah, ring gear."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:00 am

Rai nodded then left to go change into her gear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:07 am

Elle laughed as she sat down on the couch.

"I like her." Elle said.

"Of course you do." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:14 am

Rai came out wearing black loose fitting pants that were the same style as Rey Mysterio's and a black form fitting tank top that stopped two inches above her belly button. Both had symbols and designs going down them in dark blue. She was bare foot. Rai pulled her hair back in a ponytail then slipped on her fingerless gloves.

"I am ready. Where's John?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 am

"Probably getting his ass chewed out by Courtney and Vince." randy replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:18 am

Rai looked at him and crossed her arms. "What did he do now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:21 am

"Oh, I forgot you missed a lot." Randy said.

"He got fired from the company." Elle said.

"Barely just came back." Randy added.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:25 am

"Why did he get fired?" Rai asked in shock and confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 am

"It's a very long and complicated story. A lot of fights and other drama." Elle replied.

"Yeah, it was building up for awhile. Eventually Vince just snapped." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:34 am

Rai shook her head. "Stupid John always letting his mouth write checks his ass can't cash."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:35 am

"That's Cena in a nutshell." Randy said with a shrug.

"Thank God they took him back though." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:39 am

"No matter what happens John will always be a money maker." Rai said with a sigh she then looked at Randy. "Why did I ever date you and John?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next