One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 pm

"Yes, I told her." Randy said.

"What a better way to break in the house than a party." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:48 pm

"You definitely sound like Jeff." Rai said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:58 pm

"He's rubbed off on me just a little." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:59 pm

"He has that affect. That's why I love him." Rai said as she sighed. "Come on how long does it take to chew someone out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:00 pm

"You obviously don't know how much Courtney despises John." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Rai sighed and looked at the photographer. "Can we just get the ones with me and Randy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:08 pm

"Yeah, I think that'll be a good idea." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:10 pm

"Ok. Rai go lean against the wall." Rai nodded and leaned against it. "Now Randy I want you to tower over her and give her the Viper look."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Randy stood in front of Rai, looking down at her with his signature look.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:21 pm

"Good. Ok Rai now I want you to push him away with that look of sexiness and danger that Vixen gets." Rai did what he asked. "Ok next Randy I want you to put your arm around her shoulders and act like your telling her something. Rai I want you to look like your struggling."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Randy put his arm around Rai, bending his head down.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Rai got a panicked look on her face. "Alright now I understand you had an idea Randy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Randy shook his head.

"I'll just go along with what you do." He replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:31 pm

"Ok." Rai looked at Elle. "Do you have any ideas?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:38 pm

"I say you both look at each other with cocky grins plastered on both of your faces, so that it looks like neither of you are going to back down." Elle replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Rai smiled. "I like that idea." The photographer nodded. Rai stood up straight and crossed her arms looking at Randy with the Bautista smirk on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Randy looked down at Rai with a wide smirk on his face.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 pm

The photographer snapped the picture. "Ok next you guys can be in your other clothes." Rai nodded and walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Randy walked into the bathroom to change.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Rai came back wearing a black strapless corset and a short black skirt with pleats. Her hair was cascading down to her hips in waves and she was wearing knee high heeled boots. She looked at Elle. "So that house warming party is in two weeks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:01 pm

"You look great." Elle said. "And I'll be there....with Flat Top."

Randy came out a few minutes later in a tight white t-shirt and some jeans.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:06 pm

"Thanks and yes someone else to call John Flat Top." Rai looked at Randy. She walked around him slowly. "Wow Randy look at you. I figured you would be wearing black."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:14 pm

"I don't think John will like that too much." Elle said.

"White brings out the tattoos." Randy replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 pm

"That's the point." Rai said with smile. "Vince wants me to cover up most of mine unless I'm in the ring."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm

"I can get away with it. He only allows me to call him Johnny, so I'm sure he'll suck it up when I call him Flat Top." Elle said.

"Why?" Randy asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next