One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 pm

"Lucky you." Rai responded then looked at Randy. "Like I would know."

Back to top Go down

Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 5 Empty Re: Returning to work (Rai with anyone)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 pm

"Being married has it's perks." Elle said with a chuckle.

Randy nodded his head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Rai laughed. The photographer smiled and looked at the two. "Rai I want you to sit in the chair with your legs crossed. Randy I want you to be behind her and place your hands on her shoulders. Both of you look like you know your sexy." Rai smirked while biting her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Randy got behind Rai, placing his hands on her shoulders as he gave the camera the look he used to give to every women he saw.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Returning to work (Rai with anyone) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:55 pm

After the photographer took the picture Rai laughed. "How often does that look work on your girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:09 am

"I don't want to answer that question, could bite me in the ass later." Randy replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:12 am

Rai laughed. "Okay Randy let me get a few shots by yourself." Rai walked over to Elle. "So how long have you known Randy and John?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:16 am

Randy began to pose for the camera.

"I've known Randy since birth, I grew up with him in St. Louis and I've known John since about 2001 when him and Randy were in OVW together." Elle replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:19 am

"Weird how we never met before. I met both of them back when Randy was in Evolution."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:23 am

"That's what I was just thinking. Guess we just kept missing each other." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 am

Rai nodded. "Okay Rai I'm ready for you." Rai went to go do her poses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:31 am

Randy walked back over to Elle.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:33 am

Rai looked at the photographer. "I'm wondering if you can do some personal ones for me to give to Jeff as an anniversary present."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 am

"Aw, Jeff would love that." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:42 am

The photographer nodded and Rai smiled. She left to go change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:47 am

Elle and Randy waited.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:49 am

Rai came out with smokey make up and her hair pinned up. She was wearing a robe. "Randy you can stay but can you close the door so that no one else comes in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:55 am

"Sure." Randy said, getting up and closing the door
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:59 am

Rai took off the robe to reveal a black bra that had the Hardy Boy symbol on the left breast and matching boy shorts that had Property of Jeff on the thigh. All of Rai's tattoos were seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:06 am

Randy sat back down on the couch.

"You look great." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:13 am

"Thanks. I got this specially made for Jeff. Ask Randy I do custom clothes alot." "Rai I'll let you do what you have in mind." Rai nodded and laid down on her stomach on the opposite couch. She looked at the camera. "How do you want this set up?" "I don't know Randy if you were getting something along these lines how would you like to see it presented?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:05 pm

"Naked." Randy replied.

Elle rolled her eyes.

"Typical guy answer." Elle muttered.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 pm

"I meant how would you like it framed. Something tasteful to put on display for everyone to see or something small that only you can see." Rai said as she sat up and pulled her knees to her chest. She shook her head to let her hair fall all around her shoulders and a little go into her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:45 pm

"Randy doesn't do tasteful." Elle said.

"Shut it Elle...let me think." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:39 pm

"Don't hurt yourself Randy." Rai responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next