One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) Empty Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Rai looked around her new office since she was doing modeling and other projects on the side. She was meeting with the girls to go over wedding plans.

Last edited by Raina Bautista on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) Empty Re: Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Mickie knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) Empty Re: Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:18 pm

"Come on in." Rai said as she flipped through designs for bridesmaids outfits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Mickie walked in and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:24 pm

"Hola chica." Rai said as she kept going through designs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:27 pm

"Hey, whatcha looking at", Mickie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:33 pm

"Bridesmaids gown designs." Rai said as she looked at them. "Me and Jeff agreed on the whole dark fairytale kind of theme."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:43 pm

"thats cool", Mickie looked at the dresses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Rai nodded. "My wedding gown isn't going to be white and I'm not going to have a veil."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:46 pm

"aw thats cool, what color were you thinking", Mickie asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 pm

"Not sure. Jeff said no light colors unless they are silver so I don't know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:10 pm

"then why not silver", Mickie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Courtney walked in then looked around confused.

"Sorry I'm late...why the hell are we in an office?" Courtney asked.

She then saw the wedding designs.

"Oh my god did Elle design these? I swear that girl is amazing and so freaking talented. No one can out do her when it comes to designing." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 am

"Hey Court to answer in order office cause of some freelance things I'm doing I needed my own office space away from Jeff and the kids. The designs are rough sketches that a friend of mine did off my ideas. We're doing a Brother's Grimm kind of style wedding. We didn't want anything too traditional since me and him are an odd couple." Rai said as she sat back. "Before I go over anything I gotta wait on Elle and Candice. You four if your willing are my choices for my bridesmaids. Jeff said he was going to ask Randy, Matt, John, and Ted to be groomsmen since Dave is giving me away. I know Nitro, Adam, and Chris are going to ushers." Rai then looked at Mickie. "I'm thinking of using silver a little bit but I'm not sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 am

"You're doing your own business when you're already wrestling? Yeah that makes much sense. Not trying to rude about anything just saying. What are you actually going to be doing with your own business?" Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm

"I'm not doing my own business I do side projects for myself. Like Jeff with his music and painting. Mines with my cars and modeling."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:00 pm

"Freelance means you're doing your own business and if it's just modeling and cars you don't really need an office. Cars for one can't fit in here and two modeling all you do is walk around and pose and look beautiful. You don't need an office to do that. Now if you were designing outfits and making them like Elle's doing you would need an office." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Rai sighed and sat back. "I'm doing what my lawyer and agent told me to do. The stuff I do isn't money for me. All of it goes to the ASPCA."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:09 pm

"Lawyer and agent? You need those for side projects? I doubt they would tell you to get an office because Jeff doesn't even have one. And I never asked you about money, hell I didn't even know you would sell anything. So I don't know why you're even bringing that up. But whatever I didn't come here to fight over crap, I don't have time for that when I'm raising my kids and working." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 pm

"I have those because of modeling. I'm not arguing just telling you what's going on." Rai sat up and sat down three sketches. "These three are the strapless" Rai picked up another two. "This one is off the shoulder and this one is one shoulder." Rai sat back to let the two look at the designs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:17 pm

"It's your wedding dress. It's not really our decision." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:22 pm

"No those are the bridesmaids dresses. My wedding gown sketch is being worked on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:28 pm

"Oh." Courtney said as she pulled her cell phone out when she heard it go off.

She chuckled then texted back.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:30 pm

"You girls pick the ones you like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:42 pm

"Strapless is better." Courtney said as she continued texting.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next