One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

Post by Candice Michelle Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:20 pm

"Obviously not enough since all of you continued." Candice said.
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Warning :
Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:08 am

"I dropped the subject of marriage. I got tired of hearing them ask and I said to stop talking about it." Rai looked at Candice. "I love you just take this key and lock up. I'm going to head home and spend time with the kids and give Jeff the ring back. I don't want him to do something he doesn't want to to make other people happy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:24 pm

"Rai don't give him back the ring...just trust me he doesn't want that." Candice said before she walked back to the office.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Rai watched her a little confused. She then went back in the office. She got her stuff and locked it in a drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5