One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:29 pm

"I think it is, since you guys just use me for my food." Elle said, chuckling.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 pm

"I don't. That's Candice." Courtney said.

"Is not! Dave does." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Elle rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay fine." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 pm

"Yay!" Courtney and Candice yelled.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Elle chuckled.

"So, what's going on?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:00 am

"Rai's wedding planning." Courtney said.

(I'm going to bed, good night!)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:01 am

Rai smiled at Elle. "Hey chica how are you doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:43 am

"Kayla stole Randy's phone again and took a picture of her, Randy, Max, and Jake want to see it? It's so cute." Courtney said to Elle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 am

Rai leaned back and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:53 pm

"You know I just thought of something...Rai you're twenty three, at least you put that down 1987 down as the age when you started wrestling for WWE, and you say you've been dating Jeff for six years. That would put you at seventeen when you both started dating so how the hell did you possibly date all of those others you claim to date when you were only a teenager? Randy and Elle were on and off so if you dated him it couldn't have lasted long or you dated him when he was dating Elle. Either way nothing you claim makes sense and it's been bugging everyone especially Candice." Courtney said.

"You just had to throw me in there didn't you?" Candice asked.

"Yep." Courtney said.

"Court I've claimed I've dated a bunch of guys but haven't really. It's nothing new." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:55 pm

"Me and Jeff have been on again off again for six years. Never said it was a straight six years. I had short flings with the others." Rai said with a clenched jaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:49 pm

"You never said you were on again, off again either. And they must have been really short and illegal at that. I wonder if one happened to be during when Elle and Randy were on again. I know they're story, he cheated on her a lot. I don't know why you're getting angry I'm not saying you cheated on him but seriously can't be that meaningful if it's six years of on again off again crap." Courtney said.

Candice smacked Courtney on her arm.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 pm

"You know nothing about what happened with me and Jeff. I never was with Randy when he was Elle. The only reasons me and Jeff split up were because of schedules and things in my past that I had to deal with. Dave knew when I slept with Jeff and knew it was mutual. He didn't press charges." Rai said in a growl. "If you want to say that I don't love Jeff and he doesn't love me then I don't want to hear it. I have loved him since the day I met him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Elle scratched her head.

"Uh...well now that we've gotten all that figured out." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 pm

"How do you know Randy wasn't with Elle when you were with him? Are you Randy? Can you read is mind? Because I don't a man who wants a good fuck would tell the woman he wants to sleep with that he has a girlfriend. Plus he was a huge manwhore when he was with Elle. How do I know? I met him when he was a manwhore and he decided to stop being one when we started dating. We was a manwhore before that so I highly doubt you would have had a meaningful relationship with him. Maybe it was meaningful to you but all it was to him was sex." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:08 am

Rai's jaw locked and she got the same look in her eyes as Dave when he is about to snap. When she spoke her Spanish accent was heavy. "You want to know something Courtney. I have never cared for Randy as more than a good friend. I love Jeff more than anything in this world."

Rai took off the leather cuff wristband she always wears to reveal faint scars.

"I was kidnapped one time after me and Jeff broke up then sold on the black market as a sex slave. When I was found Randy stopped me from killing myself. I owe him my life."

Rai then turned and lifted the back of her shirt.

"See that tattoo across my lower back? It covers scars from when I was attacked shortly before I went on my two year hiatus."

Rai faced the girls with tears in her eyes.

"I got attacked because Candice had a stalker. Me and her had the same hair color at one point and when we are sitting down you couldn't tell who was who. Do I regret leaving for two years? Yes. Do I regret taking the attack instead of Candice? Hell no. No one knew about the reason behind the attack but me. I visited the man who attacked me and he told me why he did it."

Rai refused to let the tears fall.

"The only thing that kept me going was knowing how much I loved Jeff. I love him more than anyone will understand. He is the only man for me. Candice I'm sorry I never told you and Dave why I was attacked but I didn't want you guys to feel guilty."

Rai said as she looked at her sister-in-law.

"You are my sister and I love you just as much as I love Dave. I am sorry I left like I did. I needed to find myself."

Rai then looked at Courtney.

"You do not understand how much I hate myself for not coming back after what Jeff went through with that Riley girl. If Jeff didn't love me then why is he with me after everything we've been through? Why is it after six years or heartache and drama are me and him together finally starting over with our lives together with two beautiful children if we didn't love each other?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Mickie sat back in here chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:35 pm

"Did I ever say I thought you liked him as someone more then a friend?! No! I'm saying don't go claiming stuff that didn't happen in his life because I know they didn't! He was always an asshole to everyone before always! So I doubt this whole he saved me bullshit and he cared about me you're throwing out! You were nothing but a couple good nights in bed to him every woman before me was and everyone he was sleeping with during his breaks with Elle and while he was with her were his sluts and whores and skanks and that's all they were to him. Randy has always said that Elle and I are the only ones he's ever cared about when it came to relationships. ELLE AND I not Elle, me, and you! Face it you were never an important part of Randy's life now accept that! And about Jeff asking you to marry him that was all through you and your little possy are always talking about it to other people. Maybe not to him but word spreads fast that's why he proposed to get you, Nitro, and Adam to shut the fuck up! he was with Beth Britt for ten years and never proposed what does that tell you? It tells me and everyone else he doesn't want to be a married man and put a label on a relationship. He just wants to love a person but I guess that's not enough for you! I may have gotten married but it was a mutual decision not a forced one. And don't tell me I don't know stuff, I talk to Jeff a lot for one and you keep claiming you know everything so you have no right to tell me I don't know squat! And yes he loves you I'm not going to deny that but who did he dump for you when he came back? Beth. Someone he was dating for ten fucking years and wasn't just crazy fan when he met her so I suggest you just shut up so we can get this forced bullshit over with!" Courtney yelled.

Candice cleared her throat then stood up.

"I think I need to clear some things up myself. I NEVER had a stalker ever. Dave and I have been together since I became a WWE Diva so I think both he and I would know if I did and it would be all over the news. So please don't try to bring up a story to make yourself look like a saint. That's all now please let's all just shut up and move on and stop making up stories and stop trying to make each other look better then someone else. One more person to say anything that doesn't have to do with the wedding will be banned from my and Dave's home." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Rai sent a text to Jeff. I love you but if you didn't want to get married you shouldn't have asked. I am fine just being with you.

Rai stood up and took off her engagement ring. She placed it in her purse then walked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Candice looked at Courtney.

"You just had to say all of that didn't you?" Candice asked.

"Well I'm tired of her bullshit. Everything she says about Randy is bullshit and I even asked him myself last night when we were talking. He doesn't even remember dating her. Just shows it was nothing but a fling full of sex." Courtney said.

Candice sighed then went after Rai and when she got up to her she grabbed her arm.

"Hey. You okay?" Candice asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:24 pm

"I'm fine Candice. There was a reason why I never told you about my attack and a reason Randy never says anything about mine and his past. I know he never loved me like that and neither did I. I love Jeff and I'm happy to be with him. I always tell them that a part of me would like to be married but I'm happy with just being with Jeff." Rai shook her head. "If he didn't want marriage he shouldn't have asked."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:45 pm

"Rai just admit it there was no past with you and Randy except a few nights of sex. Seriously Randy was a pure asshole to everyone except Elle and when he met Courtney he wasn't an asshole to her either because she was a friend of Elle's when they met. He never just picked people to be friends with. Never. It was all about a good fuck with him never anything else. Hell I never became friends with Randy until a couple months after he started dating Courtney. She made him less of an asshole and someone to actually care about others. Before he was with someone until he got bored with them. He would never go out of his way to save a person. NEVER. So you really should drop the story already because no one is going to believe it and if Randy himself said it wasn't true it wasn't true." Candice said.

"That's a classic mistake with Jeff though. Never say anything about marriage because it's just pressure and don't tell me you never said I hope I get married to him to someone else because how else would he have heard that? You and Jeff deserve happiness but you need to stop pressuring him into things. He's a complicated man but he's also one of the sweetest." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Rai took her arm away. "Fine what ever. I said one day it would be nice to marry Jeff but I am happy being just with him. I know he's one of the sweetest. I never wanted to put pressure on him." Rai then started to walk again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice Michelle Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:23 pm

"Well instead of letting people continue talking about marriage you should have said it's Jeff's decision if he proposes or not so stop talking about but you just let everyone pressure him." Candice said as she followed her.
Candice Michelle
Candice Michelle

Warning :

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:36 pm

"I told them to stop talking about it Candice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next