One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:45 pm

"Okay." Rai took away all the choices but the strapless ones.

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:48 pm

"I swear I love it when Kayla takes Randy's phone and starts texting me." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Rai laughed. "I bet. How's she doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:00 pm

"Good. She's being a good big sister and watching Max sleep while Randy and Jake play a game on the Wii." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:02 pm

"Awww." Rai said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:04 pm

"Oh now Max woke up so Randy's feeding him his bottle." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Rai laughed. She picked up her buzzing PDA. She smiled and got up. "I'll be right back. The sketch for my wedding is done." She stepped out of the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Courtney continued texting.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Rai came back with a piece of paper with a smile. She sat down to look at the sketch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:21 pm

"Aw Kayla figured out how to use the camera on the phone." Courtney said as she looked at the picture of Randy holding Max with Kayla and Jake on each side of Randy.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Rai looked up with a smile. "That's good." She sat the sketch down to face Courtney. It was a long dress that had a hooded cape.

(Outfit from Call me when your sober when Amy Lee is sitting on the floor with the wolves next to her.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:46 pm

"What is up with the cape?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:47 pm

"I don't know. Something different." Rai said with a shrug. "Jeff liked the idea of a cape."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

"Really? He never told me that when I was talking to him about the wedding in the car before I got here." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Rai sighed. "You know what fine." Rai got her stuff gathered up. "If you think you understand our tastes better you plan it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:55 pm

"When did I ever say any of that? I just said he didn't say that. If it were me I would be planning it with him though instead of us. It's his wedding too and I'm just saying what Jeff told me. He hasn't talked about the wedding with you or anyone since he proposed. Plus I'm not a wedding planner and I'm not going to plan your wedding because raising my kids right now is far more important to me." Courtney said.

"Whoa what's going on?" Candice asked as she came in.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Rai shook her head and sat down. "I don't know Candy my hormones are fucking crazy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:00 pm

"I believe you've already had the babies." Courtney muttered.

"Court zip it." Candice said.

Courtney put her hands up then went back to texting.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Rai sighed. "Candice since Dave is giving me away will you be my Maid of Honor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:04 pm

"Sure." Candice said as she sat down next to Courtney.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:08 pm

"Okay. The only thing I'm going over is bridesmaids dresses and my wedding dress." Rai sat out all the designs for the bridesmaids gowns. "Courtney said strapless but if you want a different one for yourself then that's fine." She then sat down her wedding dress design. "Here's my wedding gown. Before you ask it's different to fit my tastes plus it's something that mine and Dave's mom designed before she stopped designing which is why I want to use it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:11 pm

"Wait why are we going over this when we're missing a bridesmaid?" Candice asked.

She looked around.

"I think we should wait until Elle gets here so she's not out of the loop." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Rai nodded and leaned back. She heard her computer beep. She turned her attention to it and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Candice peeked then saw the picture of Randy, Kayla, Jake, and Max on Courtney's cell phone then smiled.

"Awww they are so freaking cute." Candice said.

"I know." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Rai responded to the email and waited for a response. She read the response. "YES!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next