One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:27 pm

"Ow my ears." Candice said as she put her hands on her ears.

"Yeah seriously there was no need for screaming when there are other people's offices here and they're most likely working." Courtney said.

"Court did I say you could talk?" Candice asked.

"No." Courtney muttered.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wedding plans and catching up (The girls)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:31 pm

"Sorry it's just I got really excited cause the things I've been working on for Jeff and Dave's birthday presents are finally done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:34 pm

"Dave's birthday already passed." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wedding plans and catching up (The girls) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:40 pm

"I know. I told him that he had to wait to get his gift because of the delay but it's finally done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:42 pm

"You should have ordered it a ton earlier if it was going to be months late. His birthday was in January." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Rai looked at Candice. "It's a custom made bike. They were having some problems with the engine. When I ordered it it was supposed to have been done by his birthday. I feel really bad about it." Rai looked at the screen. "I hated that he had to get the watch I gave him instead of the bike." Rai said with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:52 pm

"Well he doesn't really bikes anymore since the kids were born so..." Candice paused then shrugged.

She looked at Courtney.

"Does Randy still ride his motorcycle?" Candice asked.

"No not since his motorcycle accident." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Rai groaned and laid her head on the desk. "He didn't tell me that he didn't like bikes anymore when I asked him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm

"He thought everyone figured it out when he got rid of all his bikes." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Rai looked up. "When did he do that? Ugh I hate that me and him have been so distant from each other."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:48 pm

"Not you're fault that he's busy." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:51 pm

"I know. I just miss him." Rai said with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 pm

"Well there's nothing you can really do about that now. He's wrestling most of the time and when he's not doing that he's spending time with me and the kids and trying to get wings from Elle." Candice said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Rai nodded with a laugh and small smile. "Yeah I know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 pm

"I swear that man and Elle's wings...he just can't go a day without them." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Rai laughed. "Yeah I know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 pm

"I can see why though. Those are some damn good wings. Elle's a great cook." Candice said.

"Yep she is." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Rai nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:36 pm

"I should stop by Elle's place and get food." Candice said.

"When you do count me in." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:41 pm

"Did I hear my name?" Elle asked, chuckling as she walked inside, moving her sunglasses to the top of her head.

"Sorry I'm late. Just got in from a flight from London." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:42 pm

"Elle! Did you bring food?" Candice asked.

"Yeah did you?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:50 pm

"Uh...hello to you too." Elle said. "I'm away for two weeks and this is the hello I get."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Candice and Courtney got up then hugged Elle.

"We've missed you." Courtney said.

"Yeah we have." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:13 pm

"Lies." Elle chuckled.

"Guess I'll just leave all the clothes I got you guys for myself." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:19 pm

"No Elle that's not fair!" Candice yelled.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next