One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:32 am

Courtney looked over at the entrance then chuckled.

"Come on, we should say hi." Courtney said as she started skating back towards the exit of the rink.

John was placing full blame on the GPS for them being late. It wasn't like he didn't know the area but if you happen to make a wrong turn the damn thing was supposed to put you back on the right track! He left his sort of foul mood in the car, figuring he had to be nice to Courtney since it was her birthday and he was sure he would be dead meat if he wasn't. He waved at Randy and Courtney when he saw them then put the two gifts he and Elle brought on a table before he went to go get their skates.

(haha)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:20 pm

"Right, right." Randy said, following behind Courtney out of the rink.

"Courtney!" Elle exclaimed, going over to Courtney when she got out of the rink and hugged her, careful as to not tip her over since she was standing on her ice skates. "Happy Birthday! So sorry we're late, John took the wrong turn then the GPS didn't fix it." She explained.

---

Giving Elle a wave, Randy headed over to where John was and patted his oldest friend on the back. "Thought you were going to be a no-show, glad you finally decided to show up."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:46 pm

"Thanks! And that's okay, I'm just glad you both could make it. It means a lot to me." Courtney said with a smile as she hugged Elle back.

---

John turned to Randy as he grabbed the two pairs of skates.

"It's the stupid GPS' fault, I swear it hates my guts." John complained.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:56 pm

"I wouldn't miss your birthday for the world! And I'm glad you got off that amazing tour of yours in time so that we can all celebrate it." Elle said.

----

Randy shook his head, not able to hold back his laughter at John's misfortune. "That's what they all say..."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:33 pm

"Me too and damn, I love being with all my fans but I'm so glad to be home. All that traveling and never being able to see my family was so hard. Absolutely worth it but hard." Courtney said.

----

"Oh shut up, it's not like you've never gotten lost before." John said with a glare.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:17 pm

"I can only imagine. I know it's being hard away from Randy and the kids, but at least it's for something you love. That's the sadly the negative to our career, keeps us away, but we get to meet so many people happy." Elle said.

----

"True...but it's far more funny when it happens to you." Randy pointed out.;
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:13 am

"Yeah, I agree with you. The negatives suck but the positives are so fulfilling. Knowing that your music can touch people so much and just help them feel better about themselves it so great. I would never want to change that." Courtney said.

--

"Don't make me purposely trip you on the ice." John warned jokingly with a small chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm

"I couldn't have put it better myself." Elle said with a smile. "I'm so proud of you, you have no idea." She added before hugging her best friend. "I'm lucky to be able to call you my best friend."

---

Randy rolled his eyes at John. "Oh yeah, that's really intimidating, Cena."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:24 am

Courtney hugged Elle back and smiled as well.

"I'm so proud of you too, you've done so much over the last year...it's amazing. And don't even get me started on how lucky I feel to have you as my best friend. You've helped me through thick and thin, I'll be forever grateful that I met you and I've been able to have you in my life." Courtney said.

---

"It should be, god forbid someone damage that face of yours." John said dramatically.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:37 pm

"Oh goodness, let me not get you started. This day isn't about me, it's about you!" Elle said, wrapping her arm around Courtney's. "C'mon lets go with John and Randy, so that I can get these skates. Knowing them...they probably got distracted."

----

"...wait, you're right. This is the money maker. Your face though...well, I'm sure no one would really care." Randy shrugged.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Courtney nodded in agreement, wrapping an arm around Elle as well.

"Wouldn't surprise me at all if you're right." Courtney said.

---

"Loads of people would be upset, you on the other hand continuously get compared to a monkey...and the beard's only improving said argument." John said with a smirk.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 am

"They call me the monkey? Wow, you really have it mixed up and forget that's what they call you, meat head." Randy grinned smugly.

Walking over to the guys, Elle simply shook her head, catching the end of their conversation. "Yeah, they forgot. Too busy insulting one another."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 am

"Crying out loud, most people aren't even looking at either of you guys' faces anyway so shut up." Courtney said.

"And what do you mean by that?" John asked, eying Courtney.

"Most of the fangirls are looking at Randy's thighs and your ass..." Courtney paused for a second. "Well actually you have the dimples factor..."

"HA!" John yelled at Randy.

"Before I was rudely interrupted I was going to say Randy has the bad boy image and the irresistible smirk so you lose." Courtney said.

"Whatever." John muttered under his breath.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 pm

"Thank-.." Randy began to smugly reply before Elle interrupted.

"Actually, Randy USED to have the bad boy thing going for him. He's now a face and is 'good' in some ways. And the WWE still likes to make you into some family. So, his fan base still consists of kids. In other words, you've lost your bad boy mojo." Elle pointed.

Randy looked at Elle and rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Elle."

Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:09 am

"He's still sexier than John...his character just needs to go back to being a heel and not giving a fuck about anything or anyone else. Much more entertaining." Courtney said.

"Maybe you outta take that up with the creative team." John said.

"They would only care about anything that comes from my mouth if I asked them if I could wrestle a match at a pay-per-view." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 am

"Chances of Randy going back to being a heel...very slim." Elle said.

"Hey..they tease it." Randy pointed out. "Though maybe bribing them with Courtney would help push me in the right direction."

"Nice, Randal...nice." Elle shook her head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:15 am

"Yeah Randy, way to use your wife as some cheap prop to get you what you want." John said.

"Are you defending me?" Courtney asked, arching her eyebrow at John.

"Consider this my birthday gift to you." John said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:36 am

"Very, very cheap gift, Cena. I expected more from someone with your paycheck." Randy said, tsking softly.

"The back and forth...it just never ends." Elle sighed.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:25 pm

"It was a joke Orton, considering you're not funny I'm not surprised you didn't understand." John said with a smirk.

"Alright. I agree with Elle, grab your skates already so we can head back on the ice." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:16 am

"You just aren't funny, which is why I didn't laugh." Randy said.

With a shake of her head, Elle bumped Randy with her hip before walking over to a bench to sit down to put on and tie up her skates.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:01 pm

"Whatever Orton." John said before sitting down next to Elle so he could put his skates on too.

"You know...it would be kind of fun to race around the ice rink. Randy and I versus you and John." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu May 10, 2012 4:56 pm

"Hmm...that could be fun." Elle said, nodding her head in agreement as she tied her last skate.

"Like a relay race? You got against Elle one time around the ring, then John and I go?" Randy asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu May 10, 2012 11:54 pm

"Yeah, exactly like that. The winners get to choose what the losers' fate is." Courtney said.

"And with that being said...birthday girl gets a head start!" She exclaimed before rushing to the skating rink.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:47 am

"I am okay with this!" Elle said, following behind Courtney.

"We should've saw this coming..." Randy shook his head, following behind the two women to get to the rink.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Thanks to her head start she was able to keep a little bit of a lead against Elle but then ended up slipping and falling on her butt half way around the rink.

"Damn it!" Courtney exclaimed with a tiny laugh as she tried to quickly get up.

-

John nodded his head in agreement.

"Yep, an ice skating rink and a group of competitive friends...this was bound to happen." John said before smiling. "And it looks like your team is losing."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next