One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 4 Empty Re: Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

Post by John Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:29 am

"Fine...I'll just have to do it tomorrow then." John said then looked over at Courtney when she jumped up to them.

"Guys I hope you don't mine but I totally decided to cut into the cake and have a piece." Courtney said pretty quickly as she ate a piece of cake.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 4 Empty Re: Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:46 am

Elle sighed. "Fine, whatever." She muttered.

"Of course you did. We didn't even get the chance to sing happy birthday." Randy said with a shake of his head as he looked at his wife.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:19 am

Courtney pouted then put her plate down on the nearest table before smiling once again.

"Sing for me now then." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:24 am

Elle looked at Courtney and then Randy. "Can we do it that way?"

"It's Courtney, yes we can." Randy sighed. "We sing on three, okay?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:38 am

"1...2...3." John said before he started singing 'Happy Birthday' with Elle and Randy.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:03 am

As they sang the song, Randy quickly stuck a candle in the piece courtney had started to eat, lighting it as well. When the song was finished he nodded for her to blow it out. "Go on, make a wish."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Courtney closed her eyes then a minute later blew out the candle.

"What'd you wish for?" John asked.

"Can't tell." Courtney said as she took the candle out and shoved some cake into her mouth.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:17 am

"Do you all want cake?" Elle asked, obviously referring to John and Randy as she made her way over to it. Grabbing the knife and a few plates, she cut herself a piece and set it on the plate.

"Yeah, sure." Randy replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:34 am

"Sure, I wouldn't mind a piece." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:04 am

Elle nodded, cutting two extra pieces of cake and putting them on plates for Randy and John.

"How are you enjoying your birthday so far, babe?" Randy asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:42 am

"I'm enjoying it a lot, it's been so much fun." Courtney said with a smile. "Thank you guys for going through all the trouble, I really appreciate it."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 am

"Randy did all of the work, no need to thank us. We're just glad to be apart of your day." Elle said.

"Well, I am glad you've enjoyed it so far. I wanted it to be fun for you after how hard you've been working." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:27 pm

"It has been. Nothing's better than spending the day with my friends and the most amazing husband in the world." Courtney said before she kissed Randy.

"Well...I could think of one way..." John paused as he turned his head to the cake, slowly starting to smirk.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:51 am

"Oh God...I think I know where this is going." Randy said, noticing the shift in John's attention.

"Do I even want to know what's going?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:16 am

"Probably not." John said as he grabbed some cake in his hand then threw it at Randy.

"Cake fight!" Courtney exclaimed before she ran over to the cake.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:54 pm

"I knew it!" Randy yelled, ducking and barely missing the cake that was flung at him before he sprinted over to the cake.

"What?! Guh!" Elle said, knowing there was no way out of this and if she just stood there she'd be covered in cake in no time.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:42 pm

"Are we doing teams again?" John asked as he tossed some cake at Courtney.

Courtney stuck her tongue out at John then stuck behind Elle with some cake in her hand.

"Sorry bestie." Courtney said before she put smushed some cake in Elle's face.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Elle groaned when she was hit with pie in the face, wiping her face she shook the cake off of her hands. "I can't opt out of this?"

"No." Randy said, throwing some cake at Elle.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:36 am

"Hey! Leave Elle alone!" John yelled with a tiny chuckle before he started throwing cake towards Randy and Courtney.

"I think you should RKO John into the cake." Courtney whispered to Randy.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:40 pm

"Yes! I like that plan, leave me alone! These clothes cost me a lot." Elle said before she casually just grabbed a piece of cake and threw it towards Randy.

"I think..." Randy began to say to Courtney with a smirk on his face before he was hit in the face with a piece a cake, cutting him off. Wiping the dessert off of him, he turned to Courtney. "Can I just RKO, Elle? I think...no, I know that would be much more rewarding."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Courtney smacked Randy on the arm then shook her head.

"You are not doing an RKO on my best friend." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:41 am

"Oh come on, I don't ask for much. I promise I won't even hurt her!" Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Courtney went up to Elle and hugged her tightly.

"If you want to RKO her you're gonna have to go through me." Courtney said. "So think wisely before you make another move."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 am

"Yeah, that's right!" Elle said, sticking her tongue out at Randy.

"Now that's not even fair." Randy said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:36 pm

"Too bad, it's my birthday and I refuse to allow you to give my best friend an RKO." Courtney said, pausing for a second before continuing. "And no that doesn't give you permission to do it on your own birthday."

John just burst into a fit of laughter. Usually he would step in to defend Elle in these type of circumstances, but Courtney had such a good handle of the situation that it was hard not to take enjoyment out of the scene.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next