One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 5 Empty Re: Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

Post by Elle Cena Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 pm

"On my birthday, anything goes, just know that. But since it's your birthday, Elle is spared...for now." Randy said, giving John a glare and a punch in the shoulder. "Dude! You're supposed to be on my side!"

Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 5 Empty Re: Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:52 am

"Hell no. You're not ever giving my best friend an RKO, I don't care how much you beg. It's not happening." Courtney said.

John immediately stopped laughing once he received a punch to the shoulder from Randy.

"You really expect me to be on your side when you want to harm my wife?" John asked, raising his eyebrow.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:50 am

"Augh, fine whatever. Be glad Courtney saved your ass there Elle." Randy said. "And yes, yes I did think you'd take my side since it'd be going against what Courtney said." He replied to John.

Elle simply rolled her eyes and waved her hand at him to dismiss what he said. "Just for even thinking about RKOing me, I am plotting my revenge and you can't do anything about it." Elle smirked, sticking her tongue out at him.

Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:47 am

"Elle's still my wife and I love her, what Courtney was saying didn't matter to me whatsoever." John said.

Courtney released the hug so she could look at Elle.

"As long the revenge doesn't take away his ability to have sex go for it." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Randy rolled his eyes at John. "You are so whipped."

"But....but where is the fun in that?!" Elle retorted.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:17 am

"Oh please, name one time you have ever been on my side against Courtney." John said.

"I am trying to save you from an RKO, if you can't accept the terms and conditions you're on your own." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 am

Randy thought for a moment, coming up with nothing, he muttered under his breath. "Shut up, that's not the point."

"That's not even fair! Do you know how much he has tortured me all my life!?" Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:56 am

"Face it Orton, you're just as whipped as I am." John said.

"You can get your revenge on any part of his body, as long as it's not his manhood." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:07 am

"We aren't talking about me, so shut up, Cena." Randy said.

----

Elle muttered beneath her breath, obviously not pleased with this. "Yeah...yeah.."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 pm

"Poor Randy, can dish it out all he wants but god forbid someone make an excellent comeback." John joked.

--

"Oh come on Elle." Courtney said as she rolled her eyes. "I'm not Cena's biggest fan but you don't see me trying to kick him in the balls."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:59 pm

"The comeback wasn't even that good." Randy retorted.

----

"Pretty sure over the course of our friendship you've kicked John in the balls." Elle pointed out.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:33 am

"I feel sorry for the fact that you're in such a huge state of denial." John said with a slight chuckle.

---

Courtney scrunched up her lips a bit in thought. Although she couldn't remember the exact time and place Elle was most likely right. She could be pretty merciless when she was angry.

"Alright, fine, you win. You can get your revenge however you want to." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:03 am

"Me? In denial? Never." Randy scoffed, adamantly shaking his head.

----

A wide grin came over her face and she clapped her hands in excitement. "Yes! I'll be sure to save it for the right time, when he really pisses me off. Which I'm sure won't be long from now."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:40 pm

"Oh really? Alright. If you're not whipped then I dare you to go over to the snack bar, order a blue raspberry slushie, then pour it on your wife's head." John said.

--

"Well it is Randy, I'd be pretty damn naive if I believed he didn't sometimes do stuff to make you mad." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:23 am

"Do you want me to die, John? Not even you would do that to Elle." Randy said with a shake of his head. "No, absolutely not."

----

"As long as you're not blind to it, that's all that matters." Elle said before hugging her best friend. "Thank you!"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:42 pm

"Alright...maybe that was a little extreme." John said before he started thinking of an alternative. A small smirk formed on his lips as an idea hit him.

"Smash cake in Courtney's face."

---

Courtney smiled before she hugged Elle back.

"You're welcome, sweetie." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:27 am

"That'll still get me smacked, but fine." Randy said, grabbing a piece of cake in his hand before making his way up to Courtney. After she pulled away from Elle, Randy sneaked up behind her and smashed the cake that was in his hand on her face.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 am

Courtney's jaw dropped in shock when she felt the cake being smashed into her face. She immediately thought it was John, considering he would be the person to do something like that to her, so she was ready to let it go just to annoy him. When she turned around and saw that Randy was culprit though, her eyes narrowed.

"Randy, what the hell?" Courtney asked with an angry tone in her voice.

John slowly came up to the group, chuckling softly to himself.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5