One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving Out of the Nest (Dia/Sting)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Moving Out of the Nest (Dia/Sting) - Page 5 Empty Re: Moving Out of the Nest (Dia/Sting)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:28 pm

"If you can help me get the bed set up that would be nice," Dia said.

Back to top Go down

Moving Out of the Nest (Dia/Sting) - Page 5 Empty Re: Moving Out of the Nest (Dia/Sting)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Antony nodded and went to the bedroom.

Sting came back with the last of her stuff. "I got a show to do." He kissed her cheek. "Bye." He then turned to leave.

Rai smiled. "My brother's got a nice bod huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Dia blushed. "Hell yes," Dia said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Rai laughed. "Trust me if I wasn't with Jeff and he wasn't my brother I would be having some fun flirting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Dia chuckled and nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Antony came out and looked at his sister. "Since I'm doing this will you cook me food?" "How about instead I take us out and Dia can pick something for her house warming gift from me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:31 pm

"Sounds good to me," Dia said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Rai smiled. "Let's get you unpacked and since my brother is a giant he can put stuff where you want it so it doesn't break."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Dia chuckled and nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Antony sighed. "You love messing with me don't you?" "Yep."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Dia pinned up her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Antony watched her out of the corner of his eye. Rai smiled when she saw her brother checking out her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5